Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
What is this? Couldn’t be true, surely?
Feck sake if she supports United it's gonna make it that much harder for me to enjoy the royal family being abolished.

Pickle85

Without meaning to be miserable this makes me hate how privileged the total family are.

Edit: unless fake news

Alemar

Not saying it will happen, but IF Ronaldo stays for 3 seasons scoring 40 goals/year he could break Rooney's all-time Man United top scorer record :eek:
Of course that should be his aim. Let’s say 3 years of 50 goals per year.

Kearnkoff69

Based on discussion/replies about the Tweet in this thread, I would guess it was this one:

Member 101269

Tweet now unavailable. What did it say?
Queen Elizabeth has ordered 80 jerseys for the Royal Court, and has personally requested #mufc to reserve the first jersey signed by the player.

With this request, Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the only human being the Queen Elizabeth has asked for an autograph ✍ [@sis]

RedDevilRoshi

Queen Elizabeth has ordered 80 jerseys for the Royal Court, and has personally requested #mufc to reserve the first jersey signed by the player.

With this request, Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the only human being the Queen Elizabeth has asked for an autograph ✍ [@sis]
Surely a load of utter shite.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Life and public discussion thankfully doesn't end when a court decides something. Der Spiegel is a respectable newspaper and their coverage of the subject through football leaks-sourced legal documents was damning. Quotes from the accused himself, that I'm sure most here are already aware of:

It's tremendously hard for rape victims to get anyone convicted, let alone when the accused is one of the biggest stars on the planet in a pre-MeToo world.

I don't know - maybe it should at least be included somewhere in the conversation when the whole world seemingly decides to celebrate someone? Once again, I don't want to police people's emotional reaction to Ronaldo returning to United (especially as all this happened at the time he became a Real player), but I can't comprehend the moral dissociation between the recent Mendy events and the CR7 jubilation.

It's a tough situation to resolve and no one's responsibility either, I guess. I'm just posting about what I would have liked to read and discuss those past few days in addition to the legitimate excitation of the whole ordeal. Won't be able to argue much more anyway as I'm reaching my post limit for the day.
How is any of what you just quoted rape? It was a false allegation, you're disgusting.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Sell him. Can’t even score against Ireland.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Yeah that sounded bizarre and untrue when reported, which now I guess it was.

Just imagining the queen watching the Newcastle game and posting in the match day thread of how we aren't getting Ronnie enough service :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.