Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
God I hope he starts and scores against Newcastle, honestly just want this good feeling to last forever!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Just ordered authentic home with Bruno on the back and authentic away with Greenwood. Might get extra home with Ronaldo just to help prove the theory that shirt sales pays for his transfer:D
Yeh I might buy one for the same reason haha

fergosaurus

:drool:

As great as this all is it hasn't fully sunk in yet. Old Trafford is going to be bouncing on his debut.

EtH

You just knew he would get it in the end. He has probably been blowing Edi’s phone up since James was sold. :lol: On a side note this season’s home kit is gorgeous. Good riddance, Chevrolet.

FattyFooty

Officially #7 again! I'm glad I rolled the dice and ordered the new away shirt with Ronaldo 7 right after he was confirmed. Whatever number he got, I was getting a 7 anyway, who's gonna where a Ronaldo 38 shirt? But glad he will be wearing 7 because nothing else would seem right.
I also thought about just getting the 7 even if he got something else. It would just be to wierd for me having a Ronaldo with no 7.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I really like the current design to be honest. Not too flashy, not too old looking.

The only time I was really bothered to purchase an authentic shirt was during Moyes era (AON). I thought it was the time when the club needed me the most due to how bad we were. Bad decision.

RUCK4444

If someone told me a few years ago that Edinson Cavani and Cristiano Ronaldo would be repping us, I'd have asked them to share whatever they're on.
I know, right. I know they are going to rotate but I really want to see them up top together at least once, perhaps go with a proper 4-4-2 Those two up top together would be such a fecking handful :p

fergosaurus

Yup. It's happened in fast forward, definitely hasn't sunk in.

Tell you what though it's put a smile on my face every morning. :D
International breaks are shit but all this Ronaldo news has been a great for passing the time until our next match. :D

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
The club are definitely expecting unprecedented demand as you have to register your interest in the shirt from the website.
They also have a shortage from what I've been reading. Partly due to Covid, and partly due to the high demand for a Ronaldo jersey

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
If someone told me a few years ago that Edinson Cavani and Cristiano Ronaldo would be repping us, I'd have asked them to share whatever they're on.
It’s great isn’t it.

Imagine having them both in their prime. Now that would be amazing.

Nero

I have the retro '99 shirt they did a year or two back, would it be too out of place to get Ronaldo 7 put on the back of that?
It would. That shirt represents that era. Different times, different memories.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Did we sell James so Cavani can have his 21 and return the 7 back to Ronaldo? :lol:

NewYorkRed

US store saying the Ronaldo shirt will ship within 31 business days. Any idea how/where I can potentially get it faster?

PoTMS

So the Premier League gave United special dispensation for the shirt number change. Ronaldo is massive.

Herman Toothrot

I'm excited about this, against every sensible thought in my head, but "I'll get the authentic shirt"? Really? Here y'ar Malcolm, another floor for your crypt.

Eddy_JukeZ

Excellent. Ordered the kit asap once it was confirmed.

Him wearing anything but 7 here would have looked weird.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Excellent. Ordered the kit asap once it was confirmed.

Him wearing anything but 7 here would have looked weird.
I swear about a year ago you were bitching on Ronaldo and frothing over Messi at every opportunity?

Castia

United also giving an exchange (if bought from United direct/megastore)for those who bought a Cavani 7 shirt which is a good gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.