Christiano
Cavani
Mason
Jadon
James
Antony
Markus
fighting for 2 spots
because we didnt have the insight to get a good defensive midfielder to replace McFred but we sign a 38 year old Legend.
What if he scores 30 goals and wins Ballon D'or but we end up 4th after Chelsea, City and Liverpool and get knocked out of the CL in the last 16. But we make millions on shirt sales and sponsorships. Will that be worth it? Are we a football club or a business?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
If we continue to use Paul on the left and Bruna as a false 9, it leaves with
Christiano
Cavani
Mason
Jadon
James
Antony
Markus
fighting for 2 spots
because we didnt have the insight to get a good defensive midfielder to replace McFred but we sign a 38 year old Legend.
What if he scores 30 goals and wins Ballon D'or but we end up 4th after Chelsea, City and Liverpool and get knocked out of the CL in the last 16. But we make millions on shirt sales and sponsorships. Will that be worth it? Are we a football club or a business?
Are you drunk? Go back and have a rethink.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Holy shit I'd heard the rumors but I never actually expected this to happen. The sensible side of me still wishes we'd got a new midfielder, but god dammit Ronaldo is back so who freaking cares?!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
It has begun

Someone tell this idiot that he scored more goals than Lukaku in last 2 season who they were jerking off just last week
???

Does anyone disagree? He's worse than he was in 2011 (where he scored 60 goals in 55 games), and we are still nowhere near favourites for the title. So he makes a fair point.

Withnail

Christiano
Cavani
Mason
Jadon
James
Antony
Markus
fighting for 2 spots
I think you need a lie down mate.

I mean what if the sky falls in.

brian017

I think I'm most pleased for SAF. Imagine the big smile he'll have on his face when he scores his first goal back at OT.

Skåre Willoch

Christiano
Cavani
Mason
Jadon
James
Antony
Markus
fighting for 2 spots
Calm down, mate. Have a beer. Have a wank. Whatever you need to snap out of this (weird) depression.

NK86

Just remember this is a player who two managers, with less attacking options then us were regularly dropping for strategic reasons. Criticise me now, but be sure to apologies later when it becomes obvious. Yes he will score goals, that I’m not denying.
What did Juve win exactly after dropping Ronaldo to the bench? It's not like him not being there got them some sort of tactical advantage which converted into trophies.
Also, he scored 29 goals last season despite that.

Judas

Open to offers
Christiano
Cavani
Mason
Jadon
James
Antony
Markus
fighting for 2 spots
What is the point of being this miserable over an entertainment business? I pity you babes.

fergies coat

Christiano
Cavani
Mason
Jadon
James
Antony
Markus
fighting for 2 spots
He's not 38 and Pogba won't be playing on the left. James and Martial aren't good enough anyway so who cares.

predator

Youth NITK
The question is does he buy a house in hale barns which is where alot of the players prefer to live nowadays or Alderley edge where he used to live?

I think Luke Shaw is currently residing in ronaldos previous house and no doubt ronaldo will want the best house available.

Tiber

10/10 for the sentimental value. I just hope last season’s dip in form was due to Covid and feeling unloved. He went missing in a number key games for Juve last season and they had to be bailed out by Chiesa.
A 46 year old Ronaldo would offer more upfront than Martial did v Southampton.

RooneyLegend

This guy has been talking bollocks all day. "City was his preferred choice" & "City pulled out because they didn't want Ronaldo"

City got bullied out of it by us and if United are involved we are Ronaldo's preferred choice all day of the week.
Exactly, that guy is a real clown. The moment Mendes saw that Solskjaer interview the choice was made. The hasty pulli out of City was just to save face. Can't believe that upstart from across town thought they could have him.

Jericho

You do realize that he would go to City without blinking, if United didnt show interest and SAF/ex players didnt have a word, our club, yea right.
That's like saying "You know if you weren't with your wife she'd be with someone else"...well yeah, obviously!

George the Cat

The fact that this will have really peed off city supporters makes it all the sweeter. Imagine if he’d signed for them.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Imagine moaning that we've jus re-signed one of the greatest players of recent times.

crossy1686

career ending
Christiano
Cavani
Mason
Jadon
James
Antony
Markus
fighting for 2 spots
Did you see how toothless we were against Southampton? We had over 2 xG and only managed 1 scruffy goal, while Southampton had less than 1 xG. Sure, we're going to concede but who cares if we score 3 a game?

Also, strengthen your first 11, not the bench. We need a striker and a DM, at least we got one.

Adcuth

I've just been having a bath, with a bottle of red (obviously). Watching ronny highlights, stone roses came on. Not ashamed to say I've shed a tear.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
The question is does he buy a house in hale barns which is where alot of the players prefer to live nowadays or Alderley edge where he used to live?

I think Luke Shaw is currently residing in ronaldos previous house and no doubt ronaldo will want the best house available.
Depends how big that house is. Remember he has a rather large family now.

Pronewbie

Peep
A 46 year old Ronaldo would offer more upfront than Martial did v Southampton.
Certainly. I’d argue that he’d also be more present than Cavani. I hope Ronnie’s last season at Juve was an anomaly and he wills us to the league and CL. He certainly had it in his locker.

MalcolmTucker

This is the biggest mistake this club can make. We already have an ageing Cavani, now an ageing Ronaldo. What happens to Mason now? Reduced playing time.
I have felt for a while now that OGS is a coward. He keeps giving young plyers 1 or 2 isolated games. Apart from Mason 9 an exceptional talent) he has not given anyone else a long run. Elenga had a great pre season but James is still given time ahead of him, same for Diallo. Even OGS must reliase that that Lingard can never be a part of a PL or CL winning team, so why is he playing. Why was he a sub against Saints while Hannibal was not even on the bench.
I can see in a couple of years
Mason asking for a transfer as he is not getting playing time
Hannibal, Elanga, Diallo doing a Pogba and going off to Dortmund or Juve or Leipzig
We are going backwards not forwards. I have followed United since the early fifties and apart from when we were relegated I cannot remeber a time when I felt we were making so many mistakes as now, given the money were are spending
Ronaldo costs £12m ffs.

Greenwood is 19 and was a non-factor for half of last season - we can't rely on him at his age and Ronaldo is only here for 2 years. He will get plenty of game time and will benefit from having Ronaldo in the team.

The rest of your post is a joke tbh and so typical of Red Cafe. You're overrating our youngsters who have barely played any senior football. Did you also expect TFM and Tuanzebe to be our next Rio and Vidic, with Angel Gomez in the hole and Wilson banging them in upfront? The leap from U23s to the PL is huge and very few make it - worrying about us resigning one of the best players of all time for £12m is deranged.

Even if Ronaldo fails on the pitch, it won't even be that expensive considering his transfer price and the money he brings in.

Status
Not open for further replies.