Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strootman's Finger

Officially #7 again! I'm glad I rolled the dice and ordered the new away shirt with Ronaldo 7 right after he was confirmed. Whatever number he got, I was getting a 7 anyway, who's gonna where a Ronaldo 38 shirt? But glad he will be wearing 7 because nothing else would seem right.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Everything’s falling into place so far. We just need to keep him from training with Phil Jones.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Must be the best player we’ve had in the #7 shirt since well…him!

TsuWave

He has too much clout. Of course they were always going to get him the 7 :drool:

tenpoless

Must be the best player we’ve had in the #7 shirt since well…him!
But the question is.. will the pressure get to him? imagine having to wear a number previously worn by Obertan, Valencia MK II, Michael Owen, Di Maria, Memphis Depay, Piano Sanchez...

thebelfastboy

Don't think I've bought a shirt since the glazers took over. For this I'm prepared to make an exception and I would assume there will be many many more like me.

Ronaldo 7.

How could you not?

IhabX7

Just came across this, a little insight into the players thinking around the transfer. Have to say, Grant comes across as a cracking bloke and a good role model for the youngsters. United really buying into this mentality factor, even the 3rd/4th choice keeper seems spot on in what he can offer the squad still.
Very likable personality.

TsuWave

I think I’ll grab an authentic one instead of a replica this time around

Jericholyte2

I have the retro '99 shirt they did a year or two back, would it be too out of place to get Ronaldo 7 put on the back of that?

siw2007

The club are definitely expecting unprecedented demand as you have to register your interest in the shirt from the website.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
That’s what you call a team player
He’s an absolute animal! Age 36 coming back to the premier league which is of course the best league in the world, people who are doubting him are gonna be eating there words. Players such as messi, iniesta, beckham they all went to lower standard leagues in there 30s.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I’m beginning to think that poster who said Ronaldo was bigger than football clubs is right. I’ve been riding a wave ever since the news broke and everything just adds to it. I’m not convinced they would have allowed any other player to take the 7 but Ronaldo is just too big to refuse!

BarstoolProphet

Ordered authentic home with Bruno on the back and authentic away with Greenwood right before we announced the signing of Ronaldo. Might get extra home with Ronaldo just to help prove the theory that shirt sales pays for his transfer:D

Status
Not open for further replies.