Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
He's 36 but he still smells the goal coming.

One can see why Juventus suddenly have problems up front because it was CR7 who had been pulling them behind him for these two seasons.

stw2022

Atmosphere sounded amazing yesterday. Yes so many clip videos on YouTube do that thing where they mute the audio to lay some shit 2005 dance track over it. What’s the point?

stw2022

Camera men shouldn't be putting their hands on the players
He didn’t. He used his arm as a guide so he could make sure he was far enough away so as not to clatter into them with his camera which would have hurt

clarkydaz

He didn’t. He used his arm as a guide so he could make sure he was far enough away so as not to clatter into them with his camera which would have hurt
his hand goes on Donnys back. thats quite intrusive what they are doing there, never realised they were doing that nowadays

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
his hand goes on Donnys back. thats quite intrusive what they are doing there, never realised they were doing that nowadays
I know I'd rather have someone's hand on my back letting me know they're there instead of getting royally twatted by a camera.

Marwood

Still feels so weird. In footballing terms the last time he was here feels like a totally different generation. It's bizzare to think he's played with Keano and Greenwood. They feel miles apart.

stw2022

I know I'd rather have someone's hand on my back letting me know they're there instead of getting royally twatted by a camera.
Exactly. What next? Come for the steward who failed to deferentially divert his gaze?

Tiber

Still feels so weird. In footballing terms the last time he was here feels like a totally different generation. It's bizzare to think he's played with Keano and Greenwood. They feel miles apart.
How many players from his last United team are still playing? I know some of the academy kids at the time are still around, but in terms of the first team squad.

Ben Foster, Nani, Evans?

Eplel

How many players from his last United team are still playing? I know some of the academy kids at the time are still around, but in terms of the first team squad.

Ben Foster, Nani, Evans?
Welbeck, Fabio and Rafael must have been in the squad with him.

edit: Tevez is still active actually.

kps88

Ben Foster, Nani, Evans?
Rafael. And Tevez but I don't think he has a club currently.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Woke up this morning and checked the result of the US Open Ladies Final. Obviously very pleased with the Emma Raducanu win.
But my mind immediately switched to the United game and in particular Christiano Ronaldo. So pleased and so proud of him.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
He looks great in that shirt. I always knew he would, but I was still surprised by how strongly I reacted to seeing him back in our kit and wearing the number 7, I bet TeamViewer are chuffed as well. Enough from him to remind everyone that he isn't ready to retire just yet.

acolyte

Ben Foster, Nani, Evans?
Not from his last season but Phil Bardsley, who also made his first team debut with us in 2003 (starting with Ronaldo at West Brom in the league cup) is still at Burnley somehow.

Spoony

The People's President
He looks great in that shirt. I always knew he would, but I was still surprised by how strongly I reacted to seeing him back in our kit and wearing the number 7, I bet TeamViewer are chuffed as well. Enough from him to remind everyone that he isn't ready to retire just yet.

TeamViewer have won the lottery. I bet they would've paid double had they negotiated for a deal knowing Ronaldo was a United player. I bet our money men must be kicking their heals we didn't get him a couple of seasons ago.

acolyte

TeamViewer have won the lottery. I bet they would've paid double had they negotiated for a deal knowing Ronaldo was a United player. I bet our money men must be kicking their heals we didn't get him a couple of seasons ago.
Bet they're glad Myprotein or whoever backed away from the training kit deal in the spring. The marketing team must be licking their lips to try and sell the training sponsorship now.

Spoony

The People's President
Bet they're glad Myprotein or whoever backed away from the training kit deal in the spring. The marketing team must be licking their lips to try and sell the training sponsorship now.
Indeed. How many years have we got left with adidas. It's mental how much effect one player can have(only Ronaldo)..but I think a team fielded with young players sprinkled with galactico star dust is the way to go.

Infra-red

Would assume that it will add a zero to the training ground/kit & car deals we are trying to negotiate.

RedRoach

Taxi for Jonathan Wilson
I can’t deal with that guys articles it like he is paid to write articles that try to make United fans depressed.

On a euphoric day where every United fan is over the moon he writes about how Ronaldo isn’t the solution to our problems

Spoony

The People's President
Would assume that it will add a zero to the training ground/kit & car deals we are trying to negotiate.
Yes

It's almost as if the club sat on their laurels for years...but they've stumbled on a winner and hopefully it'll change the direction of the club.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Indeed. How many years have we got left with adidas. It's mental how much effect one player can have(only Ronaldo)..but I think a team fielded with young players sprinkled with galactico star dust is the way to go.
Zidane y Pavon?
Hi Fiorentino, is that you?

Spoony

The People's President
Zidane y Pavon?
Hi Fiorentino, is that you?
They wanted to compete with United off pitch hence the policy but it worked. We've just become irrelevant in the past few years with a scatter gun approach but I suspect that has started to change...we're completing with some oil clubs so we had to maximise our exposure.

mk7

I can’t deal with that guys articles it like he is paid to write articles that try to make United fans depressed.

On a euphoric day where every United fan is over the moon he writes about how Ronaldo isn’t the solution to our problems
He simply is unbearable. Period.

Cal?

CR7 fan
They wanted to compete with United off pitch hence the policy but it worked. We've just become irrelevant in the past few years with a scatter gun approach but I suspect that has started to change...we're completing with some oil clubs so we had to maximise our exposure.
Oh I agree with the general principle of it, to compete with the oil clubs we really need to be on top of the game with signings.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
As well as the two goals yesterday, Zlatan scoring again today at 39 gives me hope that this is going to be a pretty good two years.

EtH

Yeah I was thinking about this as well today. It is definitely surreal and almost seems an impossibility that he could still be this good. And the guy casts a shadow the size of Carrington. You just know his teammates are as awe struck as we are which can only motivate them to be the very best version of themselves. But it is definitely weird as a fan even after seeing him in the flesh at Old Trafford yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.