Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Honestly brilliant to see. Ronaldo's impact will be felt throughout the club every second of every day IMO. Players scared to go up and have a small dessert because Ronaldo is there :lol:

criticalanalysis

Honestly brilliant to see. Ronaldo's impact will be felt throughout the club every second of every day IMO. Players scared to go up and have a small dessert because Ronaldo is there :lol:
I wonder if Ronaldo eats steak and will it be medium rare? What will Greenwood order next time?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Ronaldo mania has gone over the top I feel. Talk Sport asking what he had on his plate :lol:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Ronaldo mania has gone over the top I feel. Talk Sport asking what he had on his plate :lol:
That's because Grant was talking about Ronaldo's influence and he mentioned everyone was checking what was on Ronaldo's plate.

If all this is true, then brilliant. He is setting the standards and everyone wants to follow him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That's because Grant was talking about Ronaldo's influence and he mentioned everyone was checking what was on Ronaldo's plate.

If all this is true, then brilliant. He is setting the standards and everyone wants to follow him.
Yeah I watched it, just found it odd they wanted to follow up with knowing what he ate before the dessert story. It was obviously going to be a healthy meal.

It's quite possible that players are following suit because they are in awe of him. We will have to see if it's an actual learning they adapt to in the long term after he moves on.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
That's the best way
really clears you out before a big game. there’s no way ronaldo could have sprinted at 20.mph at 46 years old for his second goal with a big jobby rattling around in his lower intestine.

Fluctuation0161

Same. It’s unusual to see any mental weakness in Cristiano, but then it’s not a weakness because he just eats up the pressure and delivers, always, like an absolute boss.

Unreal to see him in the red shirt again today. He rose to the occasion.
Nervousness is not weakness. It is adrenaline. Which if used correctly can help to achieve an even better performance, like a drug. Even in non football situations.

Eli Zee

Shouldn't be on the pitch though, surely?
I think they have a right to film celebrations up close... but if the club didn't want them that close, they'd say something.

The only reason I'd think they shouldn't be that close is COVID, not because he informed the player he's behind him with a small touch to the back.

giggs-beckham

Clueless

I'll wager it wasn't cheeseburger with cheeseburger fries.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Same reaction :lol:

Don't think he got a proper picture.
I think he’s a bit odd with pictures of Ronaldos mum and his son but still I would have liked him to get his photo.

cyberman

Perfect example of pundits being too clever for their own good. Shaw was one of the best attacking FBs in Europe last season while Cavani had plenty of headed goals and chances. A lot of these criticisms can be solved by looking at how we played with Cavani last year but thats never brought up. A lot of pundits also fall in the trap of thinking we have to change our way of playing to build around Ronaldo. That’s the worst mistake we can make. We have a wide and varied selection of attackers now and to throw all that away by simply passing out wide and crossing it in because we have 1 attacker who can head the ball is mind numbingly stupid.
it seems I’m picking on these two but in this segment they represent all of the lazy punditry over the last 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.