Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Makes it even sweeter if he continues like he has done. They are on their way "to have rejected" a 30+ goals per season striker. :drool:
A donut on the platform yesterday was arguing with a United fan who had bravely/oddly gone to the Etihad (I was there too, but supporting Wycombe, my home town club).
He reckoned United will get "excited" for a few weeks, then Fernandinho would put Ronaldo in the stand, and there's no "fret" (sic) to them apart from maybe Chelsea.

Very easy in his eyes!

Denis79

A donut on the platform yesterday was arguing with a United fan who had bravely/oddly gone to the Etihad (I was there too, but supporting Wycombe, my home town club).
He reckoned United will get "excited" for a few weeks, then Fernandinho would put Ronaldo in the stand, and there's no "fret" (sic) to them apart from maybe Chelsea.

Very easy in his eyes!
Dear God please let Ronaldo have a belter of a game against them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dear God please let Ronaldo have a belter of a game against them.
They've got Chelsea and Liverpool aways very soon, and they could easily be the top 4 team that drifts off the pace I think.

Luke1995

The first 2/3 seasons he was still scoring them. I'm not sure if it has to do anything with new ball designs or what but I suspect is also because him trying to score knuckleballs from every angle and distance.
Are the balls today that much heavier than they were 10 years ago ?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
2 draws there would make me very happy.
If we can get through the run where we have Leicester, Liverpool, Tottenham, City, Chelsea, in 6 league games, and be in and around the pace at the top, we'll have a real chance this season.
Big "If" though to say the least!

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Are the balls today that much heavier than they were 10 years ago ?
With some adidas balls it had to do more with the lack of stitching and stuff like that but they should feel the same in terms of weight.

Denis79

If we can get through the run where we have Leicester, Liverpool, Tottenham, City, Chelsea, in 6 league games, and be in and around the pace at the top, we'll have a real chance this season.
Thar's a tough run... Wouldn't surprise me if we have an important cup game in between.

Denis79

Sitting here watching our 2nd string having a stormer, I'm not worried at all...

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
If either Ronaldo or Bruno miss significant time this season we won’t even finish in the top 4 given how we perform without them.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Must be annoying being that famous. fecking hell it would be mentally draining.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
he doesn’t. that subway is located in a Post Office, he was coming out of the Post Office part/side.
He was probably picking up a parcel from his American mate who sends him all those candy bars filled with syrup and trans fats.

Nero

It's not just the skin that looks like makeup. He's even got eyeliner and lipstick on. Not forgetting he's also had his eyebrows done. Very strange.

::sonny::

The well-known healthist Cristiano Ronaldo wants to impose cod stew on all of Manchester United, including inapent. His new digestion companions serve the serious mistake of having already silently accepted the sudden disappearance of dessert from the Friday night menu. Another idea of Ronaldo, of course. Which, bold by that first success, would be bullying the team chef to include a Portuguese cod recipe into the diet, as well as a very low-fat octopus salad. The carbonated drinks, not to talk about beers, have already disappeared from the refrigerators of the historic English club, nor could it be otherwise, after the scene with which an indignant Ronaldo retired two bottles of coca-cola suddenly resting on the press conference table at the European Championships.

The problem with the ronaldi of every time and place is not to be convinced that you always do the right thing, but to want to impose it on others too: for their good, moreover, which remains the fastest way to do everyone's evil. The British popular press reports that among the victims of the dietary dictator the first forms of resistance would be born. Scattered handpieces of cod opponents (the famous No Bac) are ready to challenge his ails by bringing a hamburger and even a plate of fries to the table. We support their efforts with sincere participation.

SonyaCross493

I do get a sense of "let's treat Ronaldo like any other player" and expect him to play second fiddle in the team from some posters. Surely as the GOAT or one of the GOATS he's earned special privileges through his career because of what he's done/achieved? He's one of if not the greatest players to lace up a pair of boots.. any ego or selfish play he has he's earned the right through his career. It's not like United have been successful without Ronaldo we haven't won a major trophy for almost 10 years to cut our noses to spite our face.. we will only win trophies if Ronaldo goes on a mad run of form. I think you need to either go all-in with Ronaldo and make it Ronaldo's team as the main-man (everywhere he's been he's won trophies even Juve so it's a tried and tested formula) or don't buy him.. he isn't a player who will play second fiddle to anyone.. and rightly so. He has won so much, scored so many goals.. for example people rated Fernandes as our best player before Ronaldo came but I don't think Fernandes has even won 1 major team trophy in his career so far? And isn't he late 20s already so doesn't have time to waste? So he doesn't have that winning mentality to lead the team either that's why he wants to stay United even if we are not winning trophies (no stories about him wanting to leave or unhappy because of the lack of trophies wanting to join Real or Barca he's comfortable).. Ronaldo probably has more trophies than the whole team combined.. he's elite winners mentality. We need Ronaldo to be our leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.