Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
95th minute winner vs Villarreal

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Still the most lethal and clutch scorer in the world and it’s not even close.

Ronaldo is inevitable.

Jibbs

At this point I wouldn't mind making him player manager. Atleast he'll bring in.the winning mentality

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

fecking love Arabic commentary. No idea what he is saying but love the excitement in his voice.

Swiss_Red89

I went mental :devil:
I just have the same love for him as when he first played for us. Despite him obviously not being the same player anymore.

RetroStu

Last season he was constantly coming deep to get the ball and then running with the ball, because Juve were so poor at times.
We have been just as poor in most of our matches but Ronny still sticks to the striker position. I wonder if ole told him to stay up top. Its a bit of a waste if he has imo, sure Ronny is still going to score but i would like to see him get involved more like he was last season.

BorisManUtd

Happy for him but he'll have no success at this club unless there's a change. Until then, we can only enjoy good moments like his goals vs Newcastle or winner tonight.

Lewnited

Even after him scoring a 95th minute winner in the Champion's League I still don't believe he's here again :lol:

Siorac

He was a bit shit for most of the match and then won it with a true striker's goal.

Just about expected, really.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Played really well tonight. Don't understand the complaints.

phenry

I wouldn't say he played really well but it was better than shite. Slightly better deliveries would have made a big difference or even slightly better touches on his part. Its a game of inches. Not taking away from his match winner but there is truth in the criticism. Its just a bit overboard

Gonçalo Motta

I thought that too.

I thought ronaldo was really poor tonight but thankfully DDG kept us in the game and Ronaldo is good enough to get the winner even on a bad night
He was. The thing about Ronaldo is that even having a bad game, you can't bet against him to score anyway.

Last edited:

ManUtd1999

This is a player who didn’t have the time to train with his teammates over the summer and joined after the start of the EPL season. And yet, has 5 goals in 5 games. Three times, he scored our first goal, and today he scored our winner.

What else could you ask for?!

cyberman

That and the case not even going to trial should get as much publicity as the nonsense posted when he joined as if he were days away from becoming a convicted rapist

SonyaCross493

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-Ronado-Las-Vegas-rape-case-THROWN-court.html

Delighted for the bloke he's been living a living hell for the past few years fighting this and I'm sure he's delighted and it's a weight off his and the clubs shoulders. I'm sure he's opening a nice bottle of wine over a nice meal tonight! He's a good man who does a lot of charity work and the gold digging woman who made up these accusations should be sued for trying to stick mud onto the greatest of all time. Gold digging Women who make stuff up should face jail time too as they are criminals! it makes the genuine women who HAVE been abused less believable.

Viva Ronaldoooooo! I hope the media and people on social media now report this as much as they did about the accusations and the people who called Ronny disgusting things apologise now! He's all cleared Ronny is innocent. End of story!

Last edited:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-Ronado-Las-Vegas-rape-case-THROWN-court.html

Delighted for the bloke he's been living a living hell for the past few years fighting this and I'm sure he's delighted and it's a weight off his and the clubs shoulders. I'm sure he's opening a nice bottle of wine over a nice meal tonight! He's a good man who does a lot of charity work and the woman who made up these accusations should be sued for trying to stick mud onto the greatest of all time. Women who make stuff up should face jail time too as it makes the genuine women who have been abused less believable.

Viva Ronaldoooooo! I hope the media and people on social media now report this as much as they did about the accusations and the people who called Ronny disgusting things apologise now! He's all cleared Ronny is innocent. End of story!
I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
To be clear, the judge had to dismiss because the evidence was privledged. It is no way a judgement on the accusation, just on the viability of the civil suit.

I wish it weren't the case, but Ronnie very much has not been 'cleared'.

USREDEVIL

To be clear, the judge had to dismiss because the evidence was privledged. It is no way a judgement on the accusation, just on the viability of the civil suit.

Basically yeah. Her evidence to keep the case alive was privileged, thus not admissible and apparently did not have enough admissible evidence to keep it going. You'd have to see what evidence it was to make any conclusions about the claims.

Luke1995

He's capable. I worry about the teams ability to create chances though.
Ideally, Ronaldo wouldn't depend too much on the midfielders.

He needs a Cole-Yorke type of partnership. But not sure if Greenwood, Cavani, Sancho, Martial or Rashford could be that person...

SonyaCross493

What the hell? A man is innocent until proven guilty, or should be. And he was already cleared of the criminal charges in 2018. Many other famous people haven't been cleared, so I trust the criminal and civil courts process.

You can't accuse a man who has been proven innocent in a court of law.

This was a CIVIL case i.e about this gold digger getting money. But she came unstuck. Women like that are the ones making it harder for genuine women to be believed. Trying to destroy a mans career when he's worked so hard for.

How the hell do you expect Ronaldo to move forward with his life (or if this was your brother or son or whatever who denies he did anything wrong). He literally can't do anymore to prove his innocence but follow this the criminal and civil processes like he has done. Let the guy have his moment to enjoy! He's had to live with this for years and years as a dark cloud. He and the Manchester United Team can now go on a pre-season to America etc

You'd think Manchester United fans above any would support their own player when a decision by a court goes in the players favour. There's nothing more Ronaldo can do! It should be case closed and people and media who accuse Ronaldo of anything horrible like rape be sued for libel. Including this forum if the judgement of the courts are not respected. Let an innocent man be free! You don't know the evidence, defence, or anything. You are basically your evidence from a German tabloid and Ronaldo agreeing a NDA with her but that's not an admission of guilt that's standard practice for famous athletes especially in America.

Innocent until proven guilty so yes, Ronny IS cleared as he should be. And anyone saying otherwise should be prosecuted.

This is great news for Ronaldo and Manchester United so as United fans we should be happy and supporting our CLEARED and INNOCENT player. End of story.

Last edited:

cyberman

But this isn’t fair. Privileged isn’t a technicality, It’s a cornerstone of the law. It can’t be used to imply he’s a rapist, only a court of law can. He is cleared because he was never charged and it never went to court.
I’m not one of those all women are lying apes but that’s a dangerous path you’re going down

Status
Not open for further replies.