Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

Pintu

The dude walking next to Ronnie down the tunnel with his hand over his mouth whispering to Ronnie:

'Messi, Messi bro, Messi my guy'
That dude has a name. And some winner’s medals too he’s not Harry Kane.

lsd

The Oracle
So if we win the league cup or Europa cup won't Ronaldo get a winners medal?

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
So if we win the league cup or Europa cup won't Ronaldo get a winners medal?
Good question. In the Europa the club is granted 40 medals to distribute, though this can be increased at cost to the club. I think it's up to the club within reason as to how they distribute them, but considering Ronaldo appeared in 6 games I think he would be granted one.

He didn't actually appear in the EFL so won't get a medal for that.

Interestingly despite Dubravka being a Newcastle player, maybe deep down he'll be hoping Newcastle lose the final because if they lose he'll get a winners medal for representing Manchester United.

Just had a goal disallowed for offside. Was a good 2-3 yards but he still wagged his finger at the linesman. The desperation is palpable and I'm here for it 

Gazza

Anyone on the Caf watching? How’s he doing? I just see they’re losing 2-1 but the machine Talisca got on the scoresheet again

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Why are people watching non league football?
To laugh at Ronaldo.

Or possibly to go "siiiiiuuuuuuu".

(Though the latter seems a bit too much even for his most devout fans. I imagine they'll go (siiiiuuuu) to themselves, in a whisper, rather than actually doing it in public. Though feck knows, I guess we'll see if he actually manages to score.)

jm99

He is the greatest ever because he has now done it on different continents. @RedRonaldo @jm99 @SportingCP96

Siuuuuuuuuuuu
I've got to be honest i cant understand people who are watching him in the Saudi league only to criticise him, I suppose its like the people watching that show velma to see how much they hate it, and its given it a second season. Even if he was scoring a hat trick every week, who cares?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I've got to be honest i cant understand people who are watching him in the Saudi league only to criticise him, I suppose its like the people watching that show velma to see how much they hate it, and its given it a second season. Even if he was scoring a hat trick every week, who cares?
You already know why we're criticising him but you're too polite to say: we're all spiteful wankers on this site!

lsd

The Oracle
Why are people watching non league football?

So they can scoff at him playing in a league no one watched but unaware they are increasing interest in it and he will take the credit for it

jm99

You already know why we're criticising him but you're too polite to say: we're all spiteful wankers on this site!
Look I'm as much a spiteful wanker as anyone, but you have to go out of your way to watch Saudi games, unless they're widely broadcast in other countries, and they're at very different times to most UK games, I mean 4pm on a Friday is hardly a time most people watch football, just seems a lot of effort to watch someone in semi-retirement

jm99

So they can scoff at him playing in a league no one watched but unaware they are increasing interest in it and he will take the credit for it
Like I said the analogy with that velma show is perfect, people watching it to hate it, and end up getting it renewed for a second season

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
proving the doubters wrong, yet again.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The tell-tale body language signs are there already. I guarantee you he'll be looking for a way out come the end of the season.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
The tell-tale body language signs are there already. I guarantee you he'll be looking for a way out come the end of the season.
It's actually tragic to go to South Africa and absolutely bomb. Really would be shameful.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
It's actually tragic to go to South Africa and absolutely bomb. Really would be shameful.
He's not even playing to adoring crowds anymore. And Talisca is still their star man. I bet they regret booting Aboubakar out for this fraud. Why would he leave Old Trafford for that?

Jericho

When's the last time he scored a goal from open play for anyone? Feels like an age.

Pintu

When's the last time he scored a goal from open play for anyone? Feels like an age.
You mean in official competition? I think it was the third of a 3-0 win against Sheriff in the Europa…. We’d have needed one more to win the group (if we suppose the last one against Real S would still go as it went) and he couldn’t deliver it..