Cristiano Ronaldo - Much Ado About Al Nassr

Idxomer

Wishful thinking? I hate the cnut. Could he do what Weghorst does? Of course he could. Would he? No. I think I made that point pretty clear but it looks like you're too busy choking on a dictionary.
No, a 38-year-old with Ronaldo's mileage definitely couldn't run or press as much as Weghorst.

meamth

No, a 38-year-old with Ronaldo's mileage definitely couldn't run or press as much as Weghorst.
Why people keep forgetting his stiff legs? He can't run that much anymore, when he did run, it's always for attacking phase.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
It wouldn't be an issue at all if he had finished his season and graceful gone into semiretirement for the money. But the fecker said he wanted a UCL club and disrespected United only to end up in submediocrity. He can score a gazillion goals in the desert and no one will blink.
I actually agree with you on that, it was a huge disappointment in the way how he ended his time at United, he should have stay here gracefully until end of season and then seek a move elsewhere for his last fat pay cheque, at least he could still compete for some trophies at the top level, and won the fans over as a legend who willing to pass his baton and look after the younger generations here.

I think it’s a case of him being surrounded/badly advised by all the yes men around him, as he seems to have such an big ego to listen to anyone speaking out the truth.

But if we look at the aftermath of it, I think we should all happily move on from that now, as we becoming a better team under ETH after he was gone, while he also turns out being happier/wealthier/feeling more respected after his move to Saudi, as his team is basically playing to his strength, where everyone treating him like a football God over there.

Alcio77

Just out of curiosity.
Has Cristiano Ronaldo's huge ego allowed him to congratulate his former club and team-mates on winning the League Cup?
Or is he is only focused on the next hat-trick in the Cameleer Cup?
Does anyone know?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Accosting innocent kids, a new low!!!!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Accosting innocent kids, a new low!!!!
least he’s not hitting them this time

Christ, just remembered that people defended him after that too

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He's actually so irrelevant now.

Shame he let his ego relegate him to this nothing league.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
He's actually so irrelevant now.

Shame he let his ego relegate him to this nothing league.
He´s 38. Of course he wants to big up the Saudi league whilst saying years earlier he would never go there.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Meanwhile, in a league that no one cares about far, far away…

MUFC OK

Have you seen the state of Ronaldo? His bronze statue is more mobile.
Don’t think Ronaldo was up to it by the end. Still think he’s better than wout.

The owners should have signed Gakpo, and could have with relative ease.

MUFC OK

Are you saying we should have kept Ronaldo after what he did?
No didn’t say that. He forced his way out. Think ten hag knew what he was doing bringing him on for 2 mins etc though, I think he saw it as a necessary scalp to have full control of his dressing room.

Sviken

No didn’t say that. He forced his way out. Think ten hag knew what he was doing bringing him on for 2 mins etc though, I think he saw it as a necessary scalp to have full control of his dressing room.
Ronaldo wasn't showering himself in glory even before the interview. He refused to come to the pre-season while trying to woo himself as a cheap prostitute to every CL club, then after that failed he acted shocked when Ten Hag didn't pick him in the starting lineup just because he is Ronaldo and when he was picked he wasn't exactly putting the most exciting performances either... to say the least. Ronaldo has no-one to blame but himself and if we are being honest, Ten Hag was way too patient with him. More than I would have imagined given how ruthless he is with players that get "out of control"

MUFC OK

Ronaldo wasn't showering himself in glory even before the interview. He refused to come to the pre-season while trying to woo himself as a cheap prostitute to every CL club, then after that failed he acted shocked when Ten Hag didn't pick him in the starting lineup just because he is Ronaldo and when he was picked he wasn't exactly putting the most exciting performances either... to say the least. Ronaldo has no-one to blame but himself and if we are being honest, Ten Hag was way too patient with him. More than I would have imagined given how ruthless he is with players that get "out of control"
Don’t think he’s particularly ruthless with his favourites - no one dropped today genuinely had me shocked today too. Ronaldo burnt some bridges for sure in the end but it was clear he was far from a mainstay in ETHs plans, he was in and out of the team constantly.

Balljy

Don’t think Ronaldo was up to it by the end. Still think he’s better than wout.

The owners should have signed Gakpo, and could have with relative ease.
Wouts' not the player he would have been competing with though. Even if Ronaldo may have scored a couple more, Wout puts defenders under pressure. Even with Ronaldo Eth would have wanted someone to do that.

BerryBerryShrew

There are members on here that think weghorst is better. Maybe we don’t deserve to get back to competing for the PL/CL.
Of course he is. Weggy brings something to the party, if only endeavour. Even leaving aside Ronnie's lack of professionalism and overabundance of ego, he simply has nothing to offer to any decent team any more.

Djemba-Djemba

Ronaldo was absolutely fecking rubbish this season on the pitch and an unprofessional cnut off it.

We in no way miss him.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Weghorst is shite and I'd like him gone in the summer but i'd take him all day every day over current Ronaldo

lsd

The Oracle

Sounded like one person to be honest though that could be 50% of attendance in that league for all I know

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
Sounded like one person to be honest though that could be 50% of attendance in that league for all I know
The stadium was packing, Al-Nasser was playing against the team that is leading the Saudi league.

Ronaldo himself is one of the reasons there were a lot of people.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans

This is a bit sad honestly. Would prefer it if people just kept this to twitter. Let him enjoy his semi retirement in South Africa.