Cristiano Ronaldo (I stay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FujiVice

Might not be the worst thing in the world to be honest.

the_cliff

I'm quite happy to be honest. Let's hope PSG or Chelsea bite cos those are the only 2 team that would probably take him.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
No smoke without fire with this story.

The return didn't achieve what I'd hoped but hey ho he's too old anyway

Chief123

If it’s true, it’s just Ronaldo continuing to be a bellend and not accepting the fact he’s not the centre of worlds attention any more. Wouldn’t shed a tear. Probably be the best if it means we no longer see him stropping and throwing his arms around at the other players.

Yes we’ll be fecked up front if we can’t get a replacement, but so be it. Maybe martial can find some kind of form again.

Leg-End

Fresh start for us wouldn’t be the end of the world, I doubt we have budgeted for bringing in an ST but the wages alone would be astronomical.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
I really don’t mind this one bit. All in on Joao Felix I guess or dare I say Neymar.

Sparky Rhiwabon

We can’t really expect the GOAT to while away his last playing years in the Europa League and trying to beat Spurs to top 4

AndySmith1990

Legend apparently, loves the club they say. Yet he wants to leave for a second time

Oh well, good riddance. Hopefully we find a club stupid enough to take the egomaniac off our hands

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
So so happy if true :drool:

We are only as good as Ronaldo is aslong as he is on the pitch.
Our main player looks like our only player.

Hopefully he can leave and we can try get 10/11 players looking like they have the ability to score a goal again rather than just one.

Nickelodeon

No issues at all. Would’ve preferred had he done it immediately at the end of the season. We might’ve broken the bank for Darwin.

But we now have a chance to get in a forward which Ten Hag wants rather than an ageing one who doesn’t press. Only challenge is that I can’t think of anyone.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Still a great player but I’m not too bothered if he leaves as long as we get a striker in.

RORY65

There's not going to be a satisfactory offer, no other club is stupid enough to pay a 37 year old more than half a million a week. Ideally I think it would be better for everyone if he did move on, he put up decent numbers last year so he can take some credit but they did nothing towards winning.

Castia

We simply cant afford to lose him. I keep seeing talk of signing defenders but our attack is in a much worse state.

Rashford, Elanga, Sancho and Martial? awful.

Someone

Something
Disappointed that he's jumping ship. It doesn't seem that we have the money to go for a replacement at the moment. But if we start the season with just martial and rashford we're fecked.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Could really do with him for another season. I doubt we have the money for a new striker this window.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I love ronaldo and always will do but him leaving wouldnt be the worst thing.

No idea who we could bring in though. As he does need replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.