Cristiano Ronaldo - Performances (wums will be thread banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eire Red United

He did iirc. He knocked up an American waitress by accident and paid her 10m for full custody.

He's not gay either, he's dating a 23 year old model. Maybe she can't have kids, or doesn't want to get pregnant due to her career. Who knows?
More than likely. But if he is gay, I reckon he should come out. It's 2017 no-one would/should bat an eyelid and it would do alot of good. Who knows though as you say.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
More than likely. But if he is gay, I reckon he should come out. It's 2017 no-one would/should bat an eyelid and it would do alot of good. Who knows though as you say.
No-one should but plenty would bat an eyelid.

Someone of his stature coming out would be huge for the gay community and breaking the taboo in football but he'd get plenty of abuse.

Eire Red United

No-one should but plenty would bat an eyelid.

Someone of his stature coming out would be huge for the gay community and breaking the taboo in football but he'd get plenty of abuse.
He'd still get abuse from the 1% of idiots, but the majority would say fair play.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He'd still get abuse from the 1% of idiots, but the majority would say fair play.
It'd be a lot more than 1%.

If it was only 1% then plenty of footballers would be out by now and we'd be a lot further along making it fine for gay footballers to exist.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Why should he though? I don't think anyone should have an obligation to detail their sexuality, regardless of the good it might do. He'd probably feel like it's nobody else's business.

Eire Red United

Why should he though? I don't think anyone should have an obligation to detail their sexuality, regardless of the good it might do. He'd probably feel like it's nobody else's business.
We're way off topic here but I'll just say if he is gay I think he should because of the good it would do, but you're right he's under no obligation too and at the end of the day it's his choice.

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
He had a great game today, played unselfishly and contributed to the overall team play. It's refreshing to see that change of attitude, beginning of this season I thought he was finished, he had some atrocious games (the one against Legia away comes to mind) but now it's another story. People still expect him to score loads of goals but I prefer that he looks for his teammates instead of being obsessed with scoring while being a detriment to the team

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Definitely gay but who cares. Legend.
If he is actually gay then it's a huge shame he never came out while he was at the peak of his powers.

He would have been the perfect candidate to do so. He already dealt with a similar sort of hate and jealousy all his career anyway and no doubt homophobic language. He had the physical and mental strength to do his talking on the field and answer any hate speak with actions.

Sadly, as I think I've mentioned in other threads, I don't think the worry these players have is of rejection and ridicule from local fans, it's the dent to the earnings they receive from the fans they have in more conservative countries that they fear. Would young catholic South Americans still wear his gear? Middle Easterns fans?

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
He's not gay at all, he's practically a straight guy that loves to care for himself and to make his appearance the best. Guys nowadays get their eyebrows done, their tan done, and their hair done every few weeks. Doesn't mean their gay, just means that they may have a feminine side to themselves or they want to always look the best.

Ronaldos an arrogant guy and he has to be that to sustain himself as the worlds best, which is the same for his appearance, which may look gay with the done up eyebrows, but he does it because he cares for his appearance a lot more than some other guys.

Anyone noticed how when he had his best seasons with us he changed his appearance dramatically? No one called him gay before that.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If he is gay (not that I'm arsed) I can understand him not coming out as one of the most famous footballers around. He's under immense pressure as it is.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Would love to see you guys living in Japan and Korea where men perm their hair, fix their eyebrows and 30 percent of the teens and early 20s guys wear some form of makeup.

Gay, you're gay too, and you, you, him, all fecking gayyyy!

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Would love to see you guys living in Japan and Korea where men perm their hair, fix their eyebrows and 30 percent of the teens and early 20s guys wear some form of makeup.

:lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

Feckin' Greeks.

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Who gives a feck. You're witnessing the arguably the greatest talent of this generation. If it was not for his nemesis that who is arguably the greatest of all time we'd all have to kneel and pay homage.

I think we are witnessing the greatest player and the greatest goalscorer that have ever played the game.
It's master vs master. I couldn't give a shit if one is gay. One is a polygamist or an alien. Watching them through their careers has been a pleasure and something I'll tell my son about.

shahab

So if he's indeed gay it means he put up some gay vids online on the background to get it hard, when he was making his son?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He's not gay at all, he's practically a straight guy that loves to care for himself and to make his appearance the best. Guys nowadays get their eyebrows done, their tan done, and their hair done every few weeks. Doesn't mean their gay, just means that they may have a feminine side to themselves or they want to always look the best.

Ronaldos an arrogant guy and he has to be that to sustain himself as the worlds best, which is the same for his appearance, which may look gay with the done up eyebrows, but he does it because he cares for his appearance a lot more than some other guys.

Anyone noticed how when he had his best seasons with us he changed his appearance dramatically? No one called him gay before that.
Looking after yourself is metrosexual which as Kevin pointed out would render most of Korea gay but I do think getting babies the way he has is abnormal and not something you'd associate with a straight guy even if they were impotent.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
So what if he's gay

Knowing Ronaldo though he will be waiting till he retires before coming out. It'll keep the limelight on him that's for sure and we all know he loves being the centre of attention

OL29

Surprised this isn't getting much attention. Money can buy you everything these days. And for some reason Ronaldo is still described by many as a great guy behind the scenes. He felt it's time for his son to have brother so he bought him two.
This post is all over the place :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Not a team player

OK so back on topic, just thought I'd check out this stat as I thought it might be down to longevity and games played rather than pure stats:

12/13:
Ozil 13
Benzema 11
Ronaldo 10

13/14
Di Maria 17
Bale 12
Ronaldo 9

14/15
Ronaldo 16
James 13
Benzema 10

15/16
Ronaldo 11
Bale 10
Kroos 10

16/17
Kroos 10
Marcelo 7
Ronaldo 5

He's been in the Top 3 for assist over the last 5 seasons, so a consistent contribution.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
4th ever European player to score 70 international goals. 14 to tie with Puskas who is number 1

Status
Not open for further replies.