Cristiano Ronaldo - Performances (wums will be thread banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prath92

While I agree messi is more talented, this is kind of a very good point on CR's influence.

Keep in mind bale has barely been fit and Benzema and James have hardly been great during this period either

Edit - I think the timeframe is 3 years and 2 CLs/ 2 BdOs but the main point remains

prtk0811

While I agree messi is more talented, this is kind of a very good point on CR's influence.

Keep in mind bale has barely been fit and Benzema and James have hardly been great during this period either

Edit - I think the timeframe is 3 years and 2 CLs/ 2 BdOs but the main point remains
Messi is more talented with the ball, But Football also includes what is done off the ball that's where ronaldo comes in.

mariner85

I'm a big CR7 fan, and I agree he is the best when it comes to off the ball movement.

But that cannot be used to slight the other ball carrying players because, well they hold the ball most and players like Messi go deep to collect and play make.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

MSN lasted for 3 years. Suarez came in 2014, not 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.