Cristiano Ronaldo - Performances (wums will be thread banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Maybe, what was even sadder though was that he was outplayed by Bebé today :smirk:
Hey, that's not sad! Bebe is world class, he'll prove that once Real Madrid signs him as Ronaldo replacement.

Deleted member 78215

Hold on: Did he have the Ballon D'Or logo emblazoned on his shirt? Is that a common thing, or is he the first?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
The only thing I am interested in in regard's to Ronaldo's action now: Did we have the club world cup badge on our shirt when we won it?

SirAF

Ageist
The only thing I am interested in in regard's to Ronaldo's action now: Did we have the club world cup badge on our shirt when we won it?
We were only allowed to wear it in the CL though, because of the Premier League's pettiness.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
How come people don't remember those things. I think we were actually first team to have them, they are introduced in 2008/09.

united_99

How come people don't remember those things. I think we were actually first team to have them, they are introduced in 2008/09.
I seriously didn't even know until today that it's a common thing to have it on the shirt as holders.

snk123

Maybe from frustrations of his personal life.. or the Bebe factor. Either way, shocking... Suarez like!

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Go Bebe. Obviously he'll never be a superstar but there's overwhelming evidence now he really might have looked like an unpolished diamond and the conspiracy theories are utter bullshit.
"Diamond"? Unpolished graphite perhaps.

He's a professional footballer, and would always be one, but if there were conspiracy theories with any validity it's not like they've been disproved by the progression of his career...

Portuguese third tier ---> Average team in Portuguese first tier (for half a pre-season) ---> Manchester United for €9m ---> Turkey ---> Weak teams in Portuguese League, where he performed well ---> Chance at a Portuguese top team (Benfica) where he barely played ---> Weak team in Spain

That's a pretty consistent career for a footballer, and similar to plenty of others. With one blatant exception.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City

He's a professional footballer, and would always be one, but if there were conspiracy theories with any validity it's not like they've been disproved by the progression of his career...

Portuguese third tier ---> Average team in Portuguese first tier (for half a pre-season) ---> Manchester United for €9m ---> Turkey ---> Weak teams in Portuguese League, where he performed well ---> Chance at a Portuguese top team (Benfica) where he barely played ---> Weak team in Spain

That's a pretty consistent career for a footballer, and similar to plenty of others. With one blatant exception.
Yeah, there's no point denying the Bebe deal was not linked to the fact his agent Jorge Mendes received €3.6m (£2.89m). If he wasn't Bebe's agent he never would have been a United player.

Skorenzy

He's taken football to a whole new level, instead of just striking balls he's now trying to kick entire players into the net. What a player!

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Straight up punches two players in the same game and it's only 3 games? Odd.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
The player he 'hit' should be banned for even longer than Ronaldo. What a fecking baby.
Yeah, let's punish divers/exaggerators more severely than thugs. That makes total sense.

Straight up punches two players in the same game and it's only 3 games? Odd.
Not confirmed yet, might be less than 3 (vital can't be more as far as I know).

Still has a long way to go to match his 2008/09 petulance. He was getting away with kicking players nearly every game then, wanker.

PvsNP

For how many games do you think he'd be banned, if he did it in the PL?

united_99

For how many games do you think he'd be banned, if he did it in the PL?
As a United player for 6 games at least, as a player for another team for 3. I mean we have had our players banned for swearing or doing stuff in a friendly!

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

He got a move way above his abilities, no doubt. Obviously capable of special moments or performances though. Which could reasonably be enough to convince someone to take a punt on him. Which goes against the idea he was a pub footballer used to launder money. Just a pity he's such a messer.

Last edited:

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
He was just getting the Cambridge result and performance out of his system that's all :)

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm sorry but that guy is clearly trying to bite his hand.
That guy is also trying to shove ronaldo's foot up his arse. Shameful defending.

Raul Madrid

Yep, biting his hand while farting on his leg. 5 game minimum.
We should use the Uruguay defence instead where we claim it didn't even happen. Or even better, the Barcelona defence where we claim it is all a conspiracy with the media trying to tarnish the player and clubs name, originating from the "Capital club", err, I mean the Catalan club.

Status
Not open for further replies.