Cristiano Ronaldo | Real confirm deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPamie

She isn't reliable at all.
Oh I didn't know that. Although I take all transfer tweets with a grain of salt.

Although it's also interesting to note the timing of the 'leaks' from United side saying they thought it's just an annual fight between CR and Perez.

Valerio

Supports
Juventus
Yes it's true they made it to import rich people in Italy.
100k per year and 25k for every family member

"Launch of the flat tax to attract billionaires living abroad. Italians or foreigners. The Inland Revenue has approved the provision establishing the subsidy introduced by the last Budget Law to encourage the movement of capital in Italy. For those wishing to transfer their tax residence to the Peninsula, a substitute tax on income earned abroad is offered with a lump sum of 100 thousand euros for each tax period for which it is exercised, in order to attract and incentivize the transfer of the residence of the High net worth individual, that is, people with a high heritage. The provision also approved the model of the check list to be attached to the request for a ruling that allows a prior assessment of the financial administration on the admissibility of the preferential regime.

Taxpayers who meet the requirements can join the new regime at the time the tax return is presented, referring to the tax period in which the tax residence was transferred in Italy or in the one immediately following."

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/20...o-per-riportare-in-patria-i-paperoni/3438826/ the link to the news

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Just so long as he pays his taxes here in italy :devil:

:lol:

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
we need to pull out all the stops to sign him. a winner through and through. goals guaranteed

Munkehboi

Should have retired that shirt number after Di Livio. What a list of players to live upto too. Nothing like our list of No.7's right? :lol:

prateik

Juventus would be a good move for him.. He can play for a few years in that league.. Couldnt do that in the premier league.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
All the reliable sources say it’s pretty much done, there are only some disagreements over the Madrid send off. Perez will want to spin this in a way that suits him.
Madrid can't move on if he doesn't speak.He has to close the chapter.
Obviously Florentino needs to be able to say "I know that Ney is a prick but I tried everything with Cristiano", but surely Cristiano also would like to avoid some explanations.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I think it's a great move for him. Juve will win the league every year and reach the quarters and semis at worse even without him. He can give them that finishing touch in the CL while keeping himself fresh for the busy period.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
My god that’s a list of bloody nobodies who have worn #7 for juve
It's not exactly a famous number for them

7 is really a special number for United and Real Madrid, can't think of another club with a special connection to it. It might become one for juventus now though

Infestissumam

when you think you've seen it all, Buffon goes to Paris and Ronaldo signs for Juventus.

Football, bloody hell.

Big Chomp

It's not exactly a famous number for them

7 is really a special number for United and Real Madrid, can't think of another club with a special connection to it. It might become one for juventus now though
Liverpool also has a connection with that number.

Hawks2008

Should have retired that shirt number after Di Livio. What a list of players to live upto too. Nothing like our list of No.7's right? :lol:
Yeah not so many illustrious 7's but if I'm not mistaken the Juventus #10 has been worn by some famous names. Del Piero, Platini, Baggio, Pogba.
We need to hijack this deal :(
It'd be nice, but if we wanted to buy Ronaldo then I think Perez would want far more than 100m he is willing to let Juve have him for.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Yeah not so many illustrious 7's but if I'm not mistaken the Juventus #10 has been worn by some famous names. Del Piero, Platini, Baggio, Pogba.

It'd be nice, but if we wanted to buy Ronaldo then I think Perez would want far more than 100m he is willing to let Juve have him for.
Pogba had the #10

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Even if that fraud is talking shit, Mendes trying to include United (or any other rich club) is what any good agent would do, to get Ronaldo the best possible deal and salary. I'm no fan of these superagents, but I don't see a problem with Mendes trying to get other clubs to bite.

Fer

IMO we didn't have a top No.7 after Ronaldo. We had Owen, Valencia, Di maria, Depay... Let's hope Alexis improves his game.

The No.10 is more emblematic for Juve than No.7.

I'm wondering who will be our next No.10.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I think it's a great move for him. Juve will win the league every year and reach the quarters and semis at worse even without him. He can give them that finishing touch in the CL while keeping himself fresh for the busy period.
Napoli finished 4 points off last year, 5 points the year before... they got 91 points in the league. Roma eliminated Barcelona from the Champions League, Milan and especially Inter are on the rise. Juve got knocked out in the quarters last year and they were half way out of the competition against Spurs in the round before that.

The gap is closing and Serie A is already on the up, Juve aren't walking to league titles anymore. It was the closest out of the top leagues in the world last season by far. Trying to win the Champions League and keeping the national domination will not be easy, it's a great challenge. After 7 league titles the normal thing is for a slip in consistency and motivation to happen.

Go into it pretending they should be winning 4 league titles and always reaching the CL semis in the next 4 years and yes, it's going to be a big failure. The talk about Juve before these rumours happened was that it was the end of a cycle, let's not forget that.

Last edited:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
We don't tolerate invasions of other forums - especially when it was only a month ago we had an invasion of Juventus fans from VecchiaSignora saying a deal had been agreed for Pogba to go back.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Madrid can't move on if he doesn't speak.He has to close the chapter.
Obviously Florentino needs to be able to say "I know that Ney is a prick but I tried everything with Cristiano", but surely Cristiano also would like to avoid some explanations.
"I'm leaving because I feel like it's time for a new challenge for my career. I want to thank the president, the board and everyone working at the club for having given me this opportunity. Florentino Perez totally did not make me say this. Hala Madrid!"

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Apologies sire. I just had a total brain fart when typing the post, couldn't remember one of the two greatest CR7 fanboys in the Caf besides Cal?, so i added one random instead :lol:

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Find an italian board. Don't go there. It's bluemoon for english speaking juventus fans(with very few italians)
I wonder how they have so many foreign fans though. Been to Turim a few times but mostly saw Torino fans and also most merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.