Cristiano Ronaldo | Real confirm deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Contract renewal time again or is he really off this time?

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Could be really off this time, with all the Neymar rumors they might be planning to move him on. Don't see both Ronaldo and Bale moving in the same summer though.

Joseunited

Lost his pace big time,I don't think he'd do much if he came back to England.It would be an expensive sentimental transfer that we could really do without

Hanky panky

Last big paycheck from PSG + little bit easier league where he can put good numbers one more time in dominant team. And maybe Neymar->Real.

Lowkey

hes abit of a nob isnt he. Puts himself before the team. Wouldnt be surprised if he didnt even celebrated Bales overhead kick because it was better than his

United_We_Stand

Narcissistic attention-seeking behavior after his poor performance tonight. He's not going anywhere.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah. Captain Sergio would never talk about moving to another club to aid his own leverage.

Not cool, Ronnie.
Sergio also did it, but I do not think it was just after winning a European Cup. There are moments to celebrate with your team mates and moments to negotiate.

El Zoido

Lost his pace big time,I don't think he'd do much if he came back to England.It would be an expensive sentimental transfer that we could really do without
I said this in a thread a while back, I don’t want him back for any price. You can point to his numbers but the decline has already started, he’s 33 and can’t go on forever. We really are finally coming to the end of the Ronaldo era. Could you imagine him here anyway? Think he’d melt down in this team trying to get on the end of Valencia’s shin-busters.

And this stuff tonight is pretty embarrassing really. He’s clearly annoyed that he wasn’t the star man and was probably the worst player in a Madrid shirt.

Zen

Hope he retires to play Golf on the Challenge Tour....mostly awfully and because of rumoured gambling debts.....

......only to come back in 18 months mid year and win another back to back to back CL three peat.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Aki_United

Attention seeking again, tries to get the glory, because Bale was better than him

Idxomer

Nice way to try to take the limelight back after Bale stealing it from him.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Will I continue in Madrid? I don´t assure it, these things come from far and are not solved with money
I don´t have anything to talk with Florentino, I greet him as a good profesional and that´s it.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
From 2015:

Cristiano Ronaldo will finish his career in England, according to former team-mate and close friend Jose Semedo.
Semedo and Ronaldo played together at Sporting Lisbon and remain close friends who holiday together, as evidenced by a tweet that Telegraph dug up from earlier this year.

Semedo was speaking to talkSPORT after Sheffield Wednesday’s 3-0 win against Arsenal in the League Cup.

“He is very happy at Real Madrid and he loves English football, he loves English people and deep down I think he will come back to England,” said Semedo.

“He doesn’t like he wants to finish his career without coming back to England.

“He said he would wish Real Madrid is in England, but that is not possible so I believe he will end his career in English football.”
Is he coming home?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Looks like he wants some attention after his rubbish performance, if he didn't make those comments no one would be talking about him tonight.

Expect a new bumper contract before the season starts.

Bwuk

Best player of all time and United legend.

Would love him here for a few years

jesperjaap

Bit harsh to say the least after one bad game, he did look all of his 33years this evening but has still had another great season scoring as many as Salah lets not forget.

He would still be great in the premiership but for how long is another thing altogether so would probably agree on the expensive transfer we could do without part. Also want to remember him as the amazing player in his last year for us in Fergusons last great side, not coming back now.

Coops73

Give it a rest Ronnie, you’re starting to sound like a bit of a dick.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
He should stay for one more year in Madrid and then go to PSG where he can score more goals, break more records and win more trophies. There is nothing else to accomplish in Madrid and if he's not going to get paid huge money then I don't think he'll stay.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
No doubt unhappy he didn't score. Puts himself above the team. The complete narcissist.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Woeful tonight but let's not forget that it was his goals that got them to the final.

He will likely stay in Madrid for another season.

Hope he doesn't come back to United though. We need to go the City and Real route of the last few years and develop top young talent. Our performances over the last 5 years have been rather shambolic to be honest and a lot of work needs to be done.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Looks like he wants some attention after his rubbish performance, if he didn't make those comments no one would be talking about him tonight.

Expect a new bumper contract before the season starts.
Yeah, his ability to make things all about him is impressive. All the Real players have been asked about it in interviews, must piss them off.

Isco: "I don't know what to say about Cristiano, only he knows how he feels. Nothing's going to tarnish the historic night of today. We all want him to stay, he's fundamental to us."

Nacho: "We will do everything possible for Cristiano Ronaldo to stay in Real Madrid"

Asensio: "I haven't heard the statements of Cristiano, but in the locker room he was very happy for his 5th Champions League"

FujiVice

Only an absolute prick would say shit like that after his team just won the European Cup. All about him as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.