Cristiano Ronaldo | Real confirm deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmichael

I’m sorry but just fecking no, ok ? Just fecking no. Basically Ronaldo was awful tonight and knew it and the attention was on Bale, Zidane and Real as a club rather than Ronaldo so he knows Messi will probably now win Balon D’or after Barca doing the double so Ronaldo needs attention.

His pace has gone, he doesn’t do much other than in the area anymore and needs the team built around his fantastic goal scoring ability at the detriment of the team. I loved Ronaldo when he was with us and will still say he’s most likely the greatest goal scorer in history but he scores the amount he does because of the team around him rather than from his own ability to score from nothing nowadays and wouldn’t in a million years replicate his tally for Real for us because we don’t have the players and nor can Ronaldo win games on his own anymore.

If he’s going anywhere it’ll be to PSG as a makeweight in a Neymar deal but even then I don’t see it as Tuchel won’t have Ronaldo there preening and throwing tantrums because it’s not all about him, Real will give him another new contract and a few more euros a week and all will be good in planet Ronaldo.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
He's a bit of a cnut isn't he really?

Shocking game so he's craving the attention.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Very different reaction to what Bale said compared to what Ronaldo said on here.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
De Gea
Florenzi - Bailly - Alderweireld - Sandro
Matic
Fred - Pogba
Ronaldo - Lukaku - Alexis​

Come on Woody, we want to see him running down the wing again :drool:

RedStarUnited

Ronaldo was outspoken too on the future of the European Cup: “The Champions League should change and be called the CR7 Champions League. I have won five and I am the [top] goalscorer again.”

Haha the humility is excelent.

Yeah. Captain Sergio would never talk about moving to another club to aid his own leverage.

Not cool, Ronnie.
Crazy now to think he has won the CL every season since that summer.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Modric: "Cristiano for us means a lot, he is the best player in the world. My opinion is that he will stay"

Vazquez: "My utmost respect for Cristiano. At the moment he is still our player. I have seen him celebrating the title, same as always."

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Classic Ronnie.

But hey if this is for real and not for a new contract, wouldn’t mind seeing his loan finally come to an end and a return home :drool:

DownRiver

Reactions: Invictus

Irrational.

Not very classy from Ronaldo. He was anonymous tonight, and instead of celebrating an unprecedented third CL with his teammates yet again he manages to make it all about him. I think he's becoming burnt out as a footballer and approaching the latter stages of his career. He's a goalscorer now without contributing much more to the team.

Regarding the possibility of him joining us, I loved Ronaldo but even with our disjointed attack I think there are too many overpaid and underperforming "superstars" in our club already without adding him to our roster. I'd rather we bought a cheaper, younger more hungrier player.

3KDré

https://twitter.com/dermotmcorrigan/status/1000514239432462337
https://twitter. com/dermotmcorrigan/status/1000518808086474754
https://twitter. com/dermotmcorrigan/status/1000519274866335744
https://twitter. com/dermotmcorrigan/status/1000519366998413312
https://twitter. com/dermotmcorrigan/status/1000519822374068225
https://twitter. com/dermotmcorrigan/status/1000520801089675264

If someone can embed this, please? Interesting quotes.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Cristiano said a few minutes later that it was not the best time to say it, he did not want to take away the merit
That would be pretty cool. Rip it up in france for a year or two then head off to LA or NY.
I think he has rushed, although it is true that there is a journalist very close to Cristiano - with whom he always takes photos, and he greets with special effusiveness-
that has been saying for months that his continuity is not clear, and that it is not a matter of money, but it seems strange that Cristiano wants to leave by his own will.
Without wanting to disrespect PSG I'm sure he sees the French league as a mediocrity, especially when a couple of days ago in another interview he reiterated that he wants to play until he is 41, and stressing that he has a biological age of 23 . If he leaves, you can think clearly about United, but as I say, I think he wants to hurry the renewal. From what I understood, his renewal was going to be announced soon. Thinking something complicated, perhaps he wants to show a position of strength so that when the renewal is announced, it is clear who is in charge, or perhaps, it is not so close to renewing as it is said
Neymar + Cristiano is great, Neymar in exchange for him I do not like at all.

Alexit

Very different reaction to what Bale said compared to what Ronaldo said on here.
The main difference is that Bale was asked a direct question and responded bluntly.

Ronnie was poor in the game and desperate for attention.

Pathetic.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Tell you what, I'd fecking have him back in a heartbeat. This is a man who scored 15 champions league goals this season didn't he? I'm not even sure if we scored that many full stop.
He'd give everyone a massive boost and is a world class player.

redshaw

Probably will feel better in a few days, the Bale goal will hurt him. I doubt he's missing those chip gravy barms.

championo

Top Stalker
What drives him to greatness is the very same thing that drive people mad about him. Additionally what a drama magnet.

LInkash

Mourinho wants an aging physical presence, would be his dream signing, though he perhaps doesn't work hard enough for the team.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
De Gea
Florenzi - Bailly - Alderweireld - Sandro
Matic
Fred - Pogba
Ronaldo - Lukaku - Alexis​

Come on Woody, we want to see him running down the wing again :drool:
Are we in 2013 again?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He has started negotiations for his contract earlier than usual this time, I see.

Mani

He would go to PSG and Neymar opposite,he’s clear 2-3 left in him.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He was absolutely terrible in the final. A hinderance more than anything.

Also very self centered to have come out with that after the final. This could have waited. Let everyone who worked hard for the win enjoy it without having to deal with questions regarding one player.

Last edited:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Bring on the Ronaldo returning home rumours. My body is ready :drool:

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
To be fair, his haircut tonight was the same one he had when he started playing for us.

Atrocious curly blonde highlights.

ice-bionic red

Hope we stay well clear. Bale is the one if possible but doubt Madrid will sell him considering Ronaldo’s age

Status
Not open for further replies.