Cristiano Ronaldo | Real confirm deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibbs

Bale Ronaldo Sanchez

or

Bale Lukaku Ronaldo

which front three we'd like better next year?

wub1234

Supports
Don't support a team
I’m sorry but just fecking no, ok ? Just fecking no. Basically Ronaldo was awful tonight and knew it and the attention was on Bale, Zidane and Real as a club rather than Ronaldo so he knows Messi will probably now win Balon D’or after Barca doing the double so Ronaldo needs attention.

His pace has gone, he doesn’t do much other than in the area anymore and needs the team built around his fantastic goal scoring ability at the detriment of the team. I loved Ronaldo when he was with us and will still say he’s most likely the greatest goal scorer in history but he scores the amount he does because of the team around him rather than from his own ability to score from nothing nowadays and wouldn’t in a million years replicate his tally for Real for us because we don’t have the players and nor can Ronaldo win games on his own anymore.

If he’s going anywhere it’ll be to PSG as a makeweight in a Neymar deal but even then I don’t see it as Tuchel won’t have Ronaldo there preening and throwing tantrums because it’s not all about him, Real will give him another new contract and a few more euros a week and all will be good in planet Ronaldo.
You would think logically that Messi would win the Ballon d'Or as clearly the best player on the planet, and everything else you've said is accurate. But the Ballon d'Or doesn't go to the best player in the world, it goes to a high profile player from the team that wins the Champions League, or possibly the World Cup in a World Cup year. This makes absolutely no sense, as there are already team trophies to acknowledge these achievements. But since when did anything FIFA does make sense?

Castia

Lost his pace big time,I don't think he'd do much if he came back to England.It would be an expensive sentimental transfer that we could really do without

He’s scored 44 goals this season in 9 less games than Salah......that’s the level this guy still plays at

I will say that Madrid must be fuming though, a third consecutive CL win and everyone is talking about Ronaldo and Bale leaving.

Javi

Drama queen Ronaldo strikes again. Seriously, WTF.

prateik

Couldn't score a goal. Didn't do much. Made is all about himself.

Treble

He’s scored 44 goals this season in 9 less games than Salah......that’s the level this guy still plays at

I will say that Madrid must be fuming though, a third consecutive CL win and everyone is talking about Ronaldo and Bale leaving.
For Madrid? You sure?

R'hllor

You have to give it to him, he is a cnut of highest order. Your team just won CL and you come out with that bullshit, with attention to make media go frenzy, plus interviews of his teammates to inflate his ego...

Castia

For Madrid? You sure?
Aye, 46 games 44 goals this season apparently.

Scary what level he’s at even now in his latter years he’s outperforming someone like Salah who’s had a great year in his own right.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Is it a personality disorder at this point? Nobody I know comes even close to his level. He was sooo pissed about his performance, he couldn't even really smile when they won.
It has to be. It's crazy to me. If you remember during the sequence where the fan invaded the pitch, Real Madrid had a good attacking situation with at least Bale and maybe Benzema inside the box hoping for Ronaldo to square it to them but he didn't even acknowledge their presence and then proceeded to act pissed off that the lunatic interrompted him to score.
Nobody focused on that sequence because of the guy being tackled by the security but seriously that selfishness on display was crazy to me, kinda like Rashford flat out refusing to pass it

ravi2

Drama queen Ronaldo.
I hope we don't get sucked into this shit and see it for what it is... A cheap attention grab.

fergosaurus

Meh, we know he is a self-obsessed narcissist but that's what drives him to the levels he has reached. His comments are amusingly predictable.

pacifictheme

hes abit of a nob isnt he. Puts himself before the team. Wouldnt be surprised if he didnt even celebrated Bales overhead kick because it was better than his
Ha ha what a load of shit.

Also, he celebrated.

Strachans Cigar

He’s been moaning about things behind the scenes for a while and reading between the lines there seems to be a cool relationship between him and Perez.

IF Madrid get a new high profile forward in, can see the club calling his bluff this time or maybe just starting Bale instead.

Don’t want him back at United, his goal returns wouldn’t be as good here as they have been in Spain. It’d be an expensive indulgence. However, I could see Jose not refusing the chance should it arrive. He signed Ibrahimovic & resigned Drogba after all.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
As much as I loved Ronaldo here and don’t mind an experienced player at 33 the cost would be ridiculous for how many more seasons. Sorry drama not worth it for me, one of the best players I’ve ever saw but severely on the slide pace wise. So I’d leave this one although if he did sign the atmosphere for his first game would be akin to Cantona’s comeback game versus Liverpool.

Renegade

Ronaldo doesn’t like Mourinho, so I can’t see him coming here.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Time is right for him to go, its only going to go downhill for him from here so he might as well get out while he's at the top.

He'd be best going to PSG in some sort of swap with Neymar, he would struggle in the England now i think and we'd see his decline. Cant see him coming back here, last thing we need is an ageing player on the decline on huge wages.

Mercurial

Is it a personality disorder at this point? Nobody I know comes even close to his level. He was sooo pissed about his performance, he couldn't even really smile when they won.
He has demons in him, they fuel him and that insatiable desire to be main man. I love it. He won CL goal tally with 10 I think.

Kostov

Are people really surprised about Ronaldo's behaviour? He has always been a twat and one of the worst that is, you don't do what he did to Rooney if you are not grade A cnut. And every year he has been using our club's name to get a better contract, yet he's been regarded as a saint on here.

Mercurial

Are people really surprised about Ronaldo's behaviour? He has always been a twat and one of the worst that is, you don't do what he did to Rooney if you are not grade A cnut. And every year he has been using our club's name to get a better contract, yet he's been regarded as a saint on here.
Pretty much everyone know he has certain 'chewy' aspects to his character where saintly is not one. I'd say opinion is split on him.

kidbob

Ronnie can do one but is Ramos serious? Kiss his feet Ramos because you cnuts would be nowhere if you didn't sign him all those years ago.

Kostov

Pretty much everyone know he has certain 'chewy' aspects to his character where saintly is not one. I'd say opinion is split on him.
Not chewy, total C U N T he is. All the way back to his comments about slavery, about him not wanting to come back and speak with SAF. Feck him, I don't want him, just look at him, his team has won the CL and he can't look beyond his own interest.

cyberman

He'll stall this for a week so he can say he doesn't want to talk about it until after the world cup.
He'll them make some vague statement before disappearing on holiday.
Then sign a new contract at Madrid and blame the public for the speculation

AngliaRed

You caf lot make me laugh, 2 weeks ago “ phenomenal athlete, goal machine who can play at the highest level for another 5 years”

1 game where he doesn’t score but the team plays well “ he’s a spent force, tired and past it at this level”

Mercurial

Not chewy, total C U N T he is. All the way back to his comments about slavery, about him not wanting to come back and speak with SAF. Feck him, I don't want him, just look at him, his team has won the CL and he can't look beyond his own interest.
He is the reincarnation of Narcissus. Without checks and balances from people like Ramos or Casillas and the size and history of RM on him he would rip any locker room or club apart from the inside out. His skillset makes it all up but not many places can handle him like Madrid has for a decade or so I guess. With the right replacement (Neymar?) I agree with some posters that Perez will let him go.

ZAGREB RED

It's all about him, I am sure he is still probably seething at the fact he didn't score last night and Bale stole the limelight with that overhead kick, which was better than his in the Semi.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
You caf lot make me laugh, 2 weeks ago “ phenomenal athlete, goal machine who can play at the highest level for another 5 years”

1 game where he doesn’t score but the team plays well “ he’s a spent force, tired and past it at this level”
Pretty much. This year Ronaldo has gone from finished to goat to finished. I don’t think Ronaldo is the best option for us (but I do want him to come because of sentiment and it would be amazing to see a legend back) but people react so much to a bad game on here

Suhail

Bale Ronaldo Sanchez

or

Bale Lukaku Ronaldo

which front three we'd like better next year?
He’d struggle at united though, he doesn’t have the pace he once had anymore and united’s Midfield is not even 20% of madrid’s, bale on the other hand if he can sort out his injury issues could
Be something else

Remazic

Only an absolute prick would say shit like that after his team just won the European Cup. All about him as usual.
Exaclty my thought. You could see he was not happy about Bale getting all attention in the game, so he had to say something so that media would report on him as well. He has contract till 2021 so whats there to clarify?

Josep Dowling

I was shocked with both his and Bale’s interviews. Having just won the Champions League, the biggest trophy in world football, both players decided to tell the world they want to leave the club.

These guys are paid millions by the club and maybe they do want to leave but there is a time and a place to say these things.

Kapardin

I was shocked with both his and Bale’s interviews. Having just won the Champions League, the biggest trophy in world football, both players decided to tell the world they want to leave the club.

These guys are paid millions by the club and maybe they do want to leave but there is a time and a place to say these things.
That's how the Madrid circus rolls. Very successfully, I might add.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands

Bale has a very fair point though. He's not been treated as he should.

Josep Dowling

Bale has a very fair point though. He's not been treated as he should.
C’mon he paid over £500k a week at the biggest club in World football. Isco and Asensio are coming through, both Spanish so there is probably pressure to use them.

For the money they paid on the transfer and his wages they haven’t had a full season out of him because of his injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.