Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
That's like the comments under Gary Neville's tweets about Ronaldo.

"Without Ronaldo, you would have no titles!" Neville who won his first Premier League when Ronaldo was 10... couldn't make it up. A cultish fanbase.
They think he's the reason why United were successful. Delusional or absolutely clueless.

tomaldinho1

I read your post and the reality is that Juventus spent at least 190m on Ronaldo between 2018 and 2021 and nothing indicates that they generated anything close to that between 18-22.
I asked you before if you were being difficult and looking at some other replies you have received in here I’m assuming you got out of bed on the wrong side today. I refuse to believe you are that naïve to how a business operates (see the bolded).

kaku06

I feel for Ten Hag the most in all of this. He is being undermined, disrespected and attacked as if his job was not difficult before. Him coming to us to work for these parasitic owners, taking over after the last season’s mess and now this. No other manager has ever encountered such a shit workplace and such circumstances in his job after 3 months. I so badly want him to succeed now and I hope his influence becomes more powerful not only in the dressing room but also in the board room. Good thing is the self entitled prick has unintentionally allowed that to happen.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I asked you before if you were being difficult and looking at some other replies you have received in here I’m assuming you got out of bed on the wrong side today. I refuse to believe you are that naïve to how a business operates (see the bolded).
I added a year to point that even if you add years of revenue Ronaldo is still not profitable. You are free to think that I'm being difficult but again the reality of Juventus is that Ronaldo was profitable let alone highly profitable.

Hughie77

Piers what a twonk, Ronny hasn't had a run in the side?? Jeez he's played more than Martial? Piers listen to yourself ffs talking shite to get relevant again using Ronaldo to get back to being that.

alexthelion

I didn’t get that he rated Solksjaer as a great coach. He was talking about Ole as a person. He only said later on that in the future he could be a good coach. And Ole benched him him a couple of times in the short time they spent together.
And was immediately lambasted in the press by Ferguson. No wonder Ronaldo was first on the team sheet after that.

croadyman

Piers what a twonk, Ronny hasn't had a run in the side?? Jeez he's played more than Martial? Piers listen to yourself ffs talking shite to get relevant again using Ronaldo to get back to being that.
Absolute boot licker

clarkydaz

I read somewhere they've lost £400m on that interview alone.

I won't pretend I'm a economic expert but surely this is as good a chance as you'll ever get to force them out? If as little as a couple more members of your squad (or manager) speak out the pressure on them would be huge.
Whats that based on mate? The good thing about this is it will be discussed in the states, where the usual protests noise fizzles out across the atlantic. They are of course looking for investment and this must surely do them damage

alexthelion

He said the technology whatever that means and blamed higher ups for not wanting to progress the club as well as training facilities.
Which has all been proven to be lies elsewhere in this thread, if you bothered reading it.

Gazza

I read somewhere they've lost £400m on that interview alone.

I won't pretend I'm a economic expert but surely this is as good a chance as you'll ever get to force them out? If as little as a couple more members of your squad (or manager) speak out the pressure on them would be huge.
where did you read that? Sounds like nonsense

Deery

Dreary
Which has all been proven to be lies elsewhere in this thread, if you bothered reading it.
I have read and I’m sure someone that has played then and now will know better than someone that’s read an article on the internet.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Some real weirdos here. Some who don‘t see anything wrong with what Ronaldo has done (yes I mean those who write stuff like „I am not saying what he did was right, but he has a point regarding … blah …) are the same people who constantly shit on a lot of our other players for just not being good enough, for being out of form, doing charity work, etc.

United fans they call themselves, hilarious.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I have read and I’m sure someone that has played then and now will know better than someone that’s read an article on the internet.
You would think so but apparently the person that played can't even spot two buildings that weren't there when he left.

philnguyen1994

And was immediately lambasted in the press by Ferguson. No wonder Ronaldo was first on the team sheet after that.
"Lambasted in the press" is an overstatement. SAF just said something generic like "your best players should start". He was also in a private informal chat with a UFC fighter and didn't expect to be secretly recorded.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Surely he follows his “friend” on Twitter?
NFTs of Cristiano are different to FTX though. Ronaldo is so good looking that even if you pay $5000 for a digital picture of him, if it goes to $0 its the best picture you will ever own. - Ronaldos mind, probably

the_cliff

you honestly cannot make this shit up
FTX is completely different tbf. FTX is a bloodbath right now, you can't compare it to an NFT collection at all, in fact, most celebrities have NFT collections or digital artwork. FTX was a complete scam that has lost millions of hardworking people hard earned money.

If I'm a celebrity and decide to sell digital artwork on an exchange, it's different than me endorsing a ponzi scheme just to get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.