Cristiano Ronaldo: Set to leave by mutual agreement

Is Ronaldo justified to say that he “feels betrayed” by Manchester United?

• Ronaldo should be not be allowed to play for United again

Votes: 1,536 81.7%
  • He's always been a massive bellend

Votes: 884 47.0%
  • Messi has always been the better player

Votes: 574 30.5%
  • He should be begged to come back with double the salary and ten Haag should bow to his greatness

Votes: 126 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

Ronaldinho barely had 4-5 years of a peak..
And we would have gotten it. Look at Ronaldo, it’s a combined what? 8 seasons at United and you could argue only 2 of those seasons were really worth the sacrifice of developing him from 18.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
They both were drunk coming from a night out and were sparring lightly it wasn't a real fight. Context is needed

Rooney is a former boxer and you don't lose those skills with age.

The likes of Roy Jones Jr is in his 50 fifties and he'd knock out any untrained civilian in fact he's about to fight a young bodybuilder in a celebrity boxing fight and if by your logic the bodybuilder should win, but we know boxing skills don't vanish with age.

I suggest you stick to football, because you have no idea about boxing.
I never trained into boxing myself but one of my cousins was the best bouncer in my country. I assure you age, form, and injuries do make a difference.

Esquire

Didn’t watch the interview. Was the autistic kid that he assaulted last year brought up? Was that the club’s fault too?
I think Piers Morgan did a pretty good job glossing over things and leading Ronaldo to give some thoughtless answers. No way Ronaldo comes out of this winning in any way.

Luka Mora

Ronaldo trained MMA with Conor McGergor so Ronaldo would have the leg kicks and ground game Rooney doesn’t have, easy victory Ronaldo..
He never trained a camp with Mcgregor he paid a visit to Mgregor's camp while they were in Vegas and did a photo op with him. Ronaldo has never trained mma so stop the cap.

Rooney grew up training as a boxer before football, his boxing background gives him an advantage in a street fight against a meathead who just pumps weights.

MUFC OK

And we would have gotten it. Look at Ronaldo, it’s a combined what? 8 seasons at United and you could argue only 2 of those seasons were really worth the sacrifice of developing him from 18.
I don't know, you can stay out clubbing in Manchester until 4 or 5am every night..

Esquire

Ronaldo is behaving like a twat, but I have some sympathy for him because of how clearly deluded he is and how clear it is that he can't cope (or engage) with reality. It's like he is in a state of arrested development, and it's a bit tragic. I still hope we get rid as soon as possible for everyone's sake.

Morgan on the other hand is a exploitative, calculating, conniving leech who played Ronny and his weaknesses like a fiddle. feck him.
No one said Morgan is a good human being. We all know he is what you say he is. But man he played Ronaldo like a fiddle, you are so right. Ronaldo deserves all the crap coming his way for his hubris.

sugar_kane

No one said Morgan is a good human being. We all know he is what you say he is. But man he played Ronaldo like a fiddle, you are so right. Ronaldo deserves all the crap coming his way for his hubris.
I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but when I watch clips of the interview I see a man struggling mentally. I admit I'm a bit of a softy though.

Renegade

What would the media outrage have been if Ronaldo was an unused sub vs Spurs like City? ETH can’t win unfortunately especially when Ronaldo fanboys have infiltrated the media. Funny how Ronaldo seems to think the media are against him when he celebrated by almost everyone for his own performances during our worst ever season.

He craves attention and can’t stand not being the main character or “just another player”.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think the 2 eldest sons should settle this in a playground scrap tbh

Luka Mora

I never trained into boxing myself but one of my cousins was the best bouncer in my country. I assure you age, form, and injuries do make a difference.
Most bouncer do some form of combat training in their spare time or are former fighters themselves.

This is what happens to jumped up twats who give lip to former boxers

Esquire

He spent about 10 minutes talking about a lack of respect from the manager with the main reason being the manager deciding to sub him into a match with a few minutes to go even though we were winning. Somehow that is disrespectful to him, but it is also disrespectful to put him on the bench at all because then he will just pretend to be sick or go off to Portugal like he already has numerous times when dropped. Somehow it is not disrespectful to the manager and your teammates though to leave before a game is even over on two separate occasions or pretend to be ill whenever you are dropped.

I don't care who you are, expecting some special treatment of only being able to start matches and then having a tantrum every time you are either not starting, subbed off, or asked to sub on is just absurd. He is uncoachable based on his own admission. He is also clearly not good enough to be undroppable. He is straight up delusional based on his own words in the interview. He thinks he is the best player in the world still when in reality he is playing like a washed up shadow of a good player. Even his supposed strength have been weaknesses this season, and his weaknesses are as glaring as ever.
It’s ok dude, no need to explain in such detail to someone who is clearly very tolerant of bad behaviour. There are people on this earth who think Trump is really a guy who cares about the average joe too. I am sure the majority of United fans and any casual observer to watched the interview would agree with your views.

Zippycup

As a straight dude I'm obviously not the best judge but, is he really that good looking? I honestly don't think so. Tries too hard to look younger.
FFS. You don't have to be gay to know if a member of the same sex is attractive.

Take away his money and his fame and he wouldn't have the wife he currently has. So no. He's not as attractive looks wise as he believes he is.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It was Piers fecking Morgan who kept bringing Rooney into the conversation and clearly putting Ronaldo in a position where he was getting manipulated into agreeing with him. As I’ve said before, had the interview been done in Portuguese, Ronaldo would definitely have responded differently. He admitted he still needs to improve on his English in the “interview”.
How would you know he'd respond better in Portuguese ? He could have also been more insulting for all we know. Ronaldo ain't a child, he didn't get manipulated. He orchestrated the whole thing and probably had a deal in advance with Piers about specific talking points

Zed 101

Ronaldo is behaving like a twat, but I have some sympathy for him because of how clearly deluded he is and how clear it is that he can't cope (or engage) with reality. It's like he is in a state of arrested development, and it's a bit tragic. I still hope we get rid as soon as possible for everyone's sake.

Morgan on the other hand is a exploitative, calculating, conniving leech who played Ronny and his weaknesses like a fiddle. feck him.
That is offensive to leeches who are actually useful and only unpleasant to the squeamish, Morgan on the other hand has no redeemable qualities other than at some point hopefully soon he will become fertilizer

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This is what i was saying for years to people who said that he is our legend. He gave us 2 (great) seasons. If Ronaldo is/was United legend then we can say that for at least 100 players.

clarkydaz

When a lawyer examinees a witness, they are not supposed to ask 'leading questions', ie questions that heavily suggest what the answer should be. Obviously tabloid journalists are subject to no such scruples and Morgan constantly tried to goad Ronaldo into saying more headline grabby things like 'is Rooney jealous of you?' and 'Did Ten Hag disrespect you?' etc.
Ronaldo then just agreed with Morgan's statements for the most part. Maybe they planned it that way beforehand but it's not actually a proper interview then.
he goes lower than that saying it gives Rooney another reason to HATE you. Ronaldo walks right into it

phelans shorts

FFS. You don't have to be gay to know if a member of the same sex is attractive.

Take away his money and his fame and he wouldn't have the wife he currently has. So no. He's not as attractive looks wise as he believes he is.
He has the same slimy vibe as a creepy bar man at an all inclusive who spends all his time hitting on 15 year olds on holiday with their parents

phelans shorts

cyberman

Piers Morgan on TS in 10 minutes. Don’t tune in for him but to listen to the other dickhead Simon Jordan call him out

Status
Not open for further replies.