Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ole read my post earlier and said “Haha feck Pexbo in particular”

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Ole channeling his inner Owen while Pep is channeling his inner Moyes. One tells the obvious and the other is pessimistic. It's just us who's overreacting to it. He will play in Japan for Japoli.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Don’t get too excited guys. It will end in tears

spiriticon

If he comes here, he's the GOAT.

If he goes to City, Messi's the GOAT and he's not even Top 5.

Simples! :lol:

Nogbadthebad

As a number 9, I think he would still finish top scorer in the league if he joined any of last seasons top 6 clubs.

If Cavani is prioritizing internationals, and it will be basically next year before hes available for selection, ronaldo actually makes a lot of sense.

Great player for mason to learn from too.

For ronaldo? The guy that came back and led the team to its first post fergie league has got to be the ego booster for him. He'd be a legend.

Delano

He's dead to me. I've burnt all his shirts. I've deleted all my photos kissing his statue in Madeira. Sign him up.

Riz

Not to put a dampener on that but after seeing the video it came across a little more vague to me than the quotes originally suggested. Almost like Ole saying let’s see what happens… if he’ll really join City given he’s a United “legend” or if he’ll go elsewhere.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
@golden_blunder I reckon you called with Cavani. United's interest was pending Cavani availability and I think he's made it clear to the club that he wants to commit to Uruguay...

We were willing to drop 30 million on Frazer a few years ago, why not 25 on Cristiano fecking Ronaldo?
It would just be the wages which could be the sticking point. Let’s see

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If he goes to City then he rejected United for our rivals. That for me would destroy his legacy.

Owen wanted to return to Liverpool but they didn’t want him. Fabregas wanted to return to Arsenal but they didn’t want him. Ronaldo going there if we want him is the biggest betrayal in football history.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Of course they are, he'd make a fortune for the club and it would be a huge relations boost with the fans. They know Ronaldo is worshipped at OT and if they got him back, they could easily spin it as "See, we care about United and will do all it takes to get us back to the top". It's whether they can keep it up into the coming seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.