Sancho
Rashford
Greenwood
Martial

Hold me. What a forward line.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If he joins United again I think a lot of people on here need to review their recent post history :lol:

In any case, he is far better suited to us than City.

- doesn't need to fit into a complex tactical shape
- can play every single game he's fit for
- instead of being potentially disruptive in a dressing room, will be inspirational to a young team seeking an identity

BorisManUtd

We need a DM and RB before striker. Getting Ronaldo so he doesn't go to City may not be wise move, as Alexis didn't turn up to be.

mu4c_20le

Haaland is the future. We will push out Martial and James and play Ronaldo on the wing to fit in Haaland if we have to.
Unpopular opinion: Haaland is another ibra and can feck off to psg or whatever. I'd give him up for two more years of CR7.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It will be a tremendous for United from marketing point of view if they are able to steal Ronaldo from City. Even disregarding his value on the pitch, he's a massive brand worldwide and this will go down as a huge transfer.

Adamsk7

If we get Ronaldo back my penis is going to evolve like a Pokémon in to something truly frightening.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Rumours doing the rounds that we turned him down. If true, just sums up what I've been saying for at least two years now: there is something very wrong at the heart of the club...

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Doesn’t this just prevent Man Utd from signing Haaland next year? Presuming Ronaldo will play as a striker.
To be honest , Haaland has his eyes set to Spain. I don't think he want to join us either. Dealing with Mino is another pain. After everything, the money involved is going to very huge.

Would rather take Ronaldo now than waiting for Haaland next year assuming he will sign for us.

Ivor Ballokov

It felt like something was up when you started seeing reports that Pep didn't really want Ronaldo, like they were laying the groundwork

Status
Not open for further replies.