Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

lex talionis

Bringing in a proven finisher who can remain fit for an entire season isn’t such a terrible idea.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Romano is a fraud. He’s just jumping on the bandwagon as are Talksport and Luckhurst.

I’m not saying it won’t happen, in fact, I'm really surprised that Ole had spoken about this at all, in a more than a ‘no comment’ type of way. So that leaves me to believe that something’s afoot.

Just that most of these journos are so transparent in making shit up as they go along.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rumours doing the rounds that we turned him down. If true, just sums up what I've been saying for at least two years now: there is something very wrong at the heart of the club...
The rumours on here are saying the opposite.

Woodzy

Doesn’t this just prevent Man Utd from signing Haaland next year? Presuming Ronaldo will play as a striker.
No, because a 37year old Ronaldo will not play every game whether he likes it or not, and our other striking ptions include Martial and Greenwood, the former should be sold and the latter can play out wide effectively.

mav_9me

Sanchez all over again. But it's Ronaldo. Hard to say no to getting him.

Whatever. Nothing will change until we get a proper CM.

Sorry to be the doom mongerer

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
You are 100% in for him, Romeo Agresti has confirmed. Pretty much the messiah for Juve news

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Rumours doing the rounds that we turned him down. If true, just sums up what I've been saying for at least two years now: there is something very wrong at the heart of the club...
I think Ole pretty much dispelled most rumours of us turning him down.
He could have instantly killed it all off in 2 or 3 sentences, but nope, he's gone muppet mode

Nickelodeon

I don't want him at City. But don't want him here as well because I don't see this working tactically.

ArjenIsM3

Definitely don't want to see him play for City but I don't want him here at his age and with his massive wages either.

macheda14

If we did turn him down I would say there’s something right with our club. We’d be thinking long term rather than short term. He doesn’t press, his build up play is no non existent and he would take over free kicks and pens from Bruno. However it’s Ronaldo and it would be amazing to have him back for a season.

Flying_Heckfish

Romano is a fraud. He’s just jumping on the bandwagon as are Talksport and Luckhurst.

I’m not saying it won’t happen, in fact, I'm really surprised that Ole had spoken about this at all, in a more than a ‘no comment’ type of way. So that leaves me to believe that something’s afoot.

Just that most of these journos are so transparent in making shit up as they go along.
Ole definitely would have shut it down if there was nothing it in it. This is all a bit RvP/Sanchez again isn't it? Everyone piling on the City story then changing their tune at the last minute

Paxi

If this happens, I’m not going to lie, I’m going to feel happy for @RedRonaldo — it’ll be probably one of the happiest days of his life in terms of football.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.

Rio knew hours ago…

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Is anyone else in a state of shock?! I just can't process this transfer window at all

Paxi

Ole definitely would have shut it down if there was nothing it in it. This is all a bit RvP/Sanchez again isn't it? Everyone piling on the City story then changing their tune at the last minute
Yeah we’ll see in the next few hours. Seems we will know by tonight.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Typical of United….no money available to fix the glaring hole in the midfield, but will stump up a fee and break the wage scale (again) to bring in Ronaldo who will eliminate the club from Haaland next summer as a long term fix for the 9 position. So disappointing if our interest is true.
how does it rule us out of Halaand next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.