Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
This deal confirms sell to buy is BS btw. The money is there but the Glazers are just reluctant to spend it.
This is a one off, who else could we get with the same profile and output as ronaldo and for 25m?

Castia

Transfer fee understood to be €15m + €8m in add-ons.....fecking bargain!

bosskeano

the thing aobut it now with a guy like Cristiano up top who you know can bag goals, it'll make teams play us a bit differently which means we may be able to get away with what we have in the midfield right now. We may not have to push both fullbacks quite so high and be a bit more defensivley balanced.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Don't know whether to cry, cheer, knock one out or run down my street naked singing Viva Ronaldo!

Jacob

So 25 MEUR per year is what, 400K a week? I hope that's gross.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Transfer fee for Ronaldo keeps going down. By the time he joins Juve will be paying us for signing him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This deal confirms sell to buy is BS btw. The money is there but the Glazers are just reluctant to spend it.
Ole has always said all along the money is there for the right person, they just don't want to buy for the sake of it.

The fact we can do a deal like this at the last moment shows that. You do everything you can to bring Ronnie home.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I mean, it's 15m euros, and then accounting for all the money he brings in by being here... its not that much.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Can't wait for January rumours about him... leaving United.

"The future? Only God knows", Ronaldo said.

Shark

@NotShark
I'm still in shock at this turn of events. Had been ignoring the news because of his supposed inevitable move to those horrible cnuts and then spotted the thread title on here.

bosskeano

absolute no brain move by Murtaugh and the Glazers for 15m with addons to bring Ronaldo back to Manchester

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Juve clearly desperate to get his wages off the books. They were banking on the Super League happening. This deal will happen.

RedDevilzFox

Not gonna lie, regardless of how old is, this is super exciting stuff. CR7 back at United can only help.

Status
Not open for further replies.