Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
This is silly IMO. I'm happy we get Ronaldo since I always want him or Kane as our no 9 if we are signing no 9 this season but that means Cavani's extension contract was pointless.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Why do you care about Glazers money? When a opportunity like this comes, you buy him.. sell Mata, Matic, even Cavani
I don't, other than I know there's always a budget we have to work to, so obviously I want to see that budget lead to the best squad possible. Whatever money we spend on Ronaldo now, will limit what we can spend in the future.

Re Haaland, I'd prefer to see money spent on him than Ronaldo for United's long term success, but hopefully it's not a choice of one or the other.

adam118

This is mad!! I am not even sure we need him yet I am buzzing!!!

I love that Fergie spoke to him, we have made City look like right fools:devil::devil::devil:

Oranges038

So if City have pulled out, what’s the point?
They couldn't keep it up. Maybe they got a finger up their hole and didn't like it.

Sometimes though, when you are this far gone there's no pulling out, you have to go all the way and blow that load no matter the consequences.

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
It sounds really nice and everything but I don't think it's a good idea to resign him. It's not good timing, it will disrupt the whole team energy and formations just to fit him in. It can work on Fifa but honestly, I don't think it fits Ole's recruitment policies. BTW, I love C.Ronaldo.

Hughes35

Greenwood
Cavani
Rashford
Sancho
Martial
James
Pogba
Lingard
Elanga

All can/have/could play off the LWF or CF.

Its a nonsense signing. It potentially stops minutes for younger players and wastes money better served being put towards a CM.
This is maybe the weirdest post I have read on the Cafe. In what world are Sancho, James, Pogba or Lingard forwards?

Elanga hasn't made it to the first team yet, Rashford is out / only a forward in emergencies, Cavani isn't able to play and Martial is dross.

wr8_utd

:'(
It’s weird how all the news, info and tweets came out after Ole’s press.

I guess he’s coming home. We shouldn’t have extended with Cavani then.
There's nothing weird about it. Romano and all the so called ITKs are genuinely clueless a lot of the time. Not ONE of them thought we're anywhere close to favorites until the Ole presser.

Womp

idiot
Rashford----Ronnie-------Sancho
Pogba---------------------Bruno
------------------DM??
Shaw-----------Varane-------Maguire------AWB (Trippier?)

:drool:

Ace of Spades

I was offline for the past few days and all I am seeing is good old transfer muppetry at the end. Surprisingly, a lot of activity in the market, I was expecting a bit of a stale end.

Not sure if it was a blessing or a curse, this is too good to miss.

Real Name

How to explain to wife and kids why I'm stuck to my phone.

I just did. I said Ronaldo is coming to United. I'm sure they'll understand.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
This is silly IMO. I'm happy we get Ronaldo since I always want him as Kane's alternative but that means Cavani's extension contract was pointless.
Nah I disagree. Anything can happen in football. Injuries, suspension, fatigue. Squad depth is important the more quality we have in the team the better!

git_united

Romanticism aside, really hoping this is more Ibra than Sanchez. Big win for Team Viewer though.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
It sounds really nice and everything but I don't think it's a good idea to resign him. It's not good timing, it will disrupt the whole team energy and formations just to fit him in. It can work on Fifa but honestly, I don't think it fits Ole's recruitment policies. BTW, I love C.Ronaldo.
I do somewhat agree but compared to the alternative - him going to City - us signing him is a no brainer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.