Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshRK

This may feel like an unnecessary transfer but hey who cares it is Cristiano Ronaldo

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Without a doubt the most emotional transfer we have ever seen, from people burning shirts & disregarding him as a great to it being the greatest return ever.

Football, bloody hell

Schnappo

Looking forward to City pretending the deal was too expensive for them to do.

Woodzy

I'm going to have so much fun seeing everyone claiming this would be a disaster signing for City, turn around and say this will be a brilliant signing for us
You're gonna find more people saying the opposite tbh.

Laurencio

Bruno, Solskjaer and Fergie have all reportedly spoken to Ronaldo about a return to Old Trafford.

He's coming home lads.

acnumber9

It was obvious we were in for him from what Ole said. No way he’d have been so open about that if we didn’t want him. It may not be a sensible move in some ways, but it’s impossible not to be absolutely buzzing at the idea.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Fergie phone call : "Ok, listen. You join United or I'll throw my chewed up gums at your front door. I know this area like the back of me hand, don't tempt me."
Ronaldo : "Ok boss, I'm sorry"

diarm

If this happens....all that will be missing will be a Paddy Evra celebratory IG video.
Feck it let's just bring him home too.

Not to play or anything, but just to be our press secretary or something.

Jagga7

Is anyone actually pleased that this is happening?

We don't need a 36yo Ronaldo. If he tarnishes his legacy by going to City, so be it. Why do we have to offer him a retirement home?
I'd agree with you but we are definitely in the minority.

Real Name

I'm not sure quite where Ronaldo fits into our squad, I have concerns about our wage structure and should we really be signing players at 35 when...

Ah who am I kidding! It's f**king Ronaldo! I feel 16 again, not been this excited about a potential transfer since like, Nani and Anderson :D
Exactly my thoughts.

El B

This is maybe the weirdest post I have read on the Cafe. In what world are Sancho, James, Pogba or Lingard forwards?

Elanga hasn't made it to the first team yet, Rashford is out / only a forward in emergencies, Cavani isn't able to play and Martial is dross.
James routinely plays LWF.
Same with Sancho - LWF or RWF
Lingard came on and played LWF at the weekend
Pogba has been playing LWF since March

Should I keep going?

It's not mad to think Ronnie would be successful but the money is much better spent on other areas of the squad.

Adamsk7

This is just one of those we couldn’t NOT do, regardless of where he’ll fit, whether we need him or anything like that. Sometimes you’ve just got to go with your heart and he is our legend and he’s coming home.

mu4c_20le

Without a doubt the most emotional transfer we have ever seen, from people burning shirts & disregarding him as a great to it being the greatest return ever.

Football, bloody hell
I always had this weird feeling he would come. Biggest obstacle were our owners.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'm not sure quite where Ronaldo fits into our squad, I have concerns about our wage structure and should we really be signing players at 35 when...

Ah who am I kidding! It's f**king Ronaldo! I feel 16 again, not been this excited about a potential transfer since like, Nani and Anderson :D
He will fit, nowadays he is a significantly better version of the best Martial.

My issue is that I will never forgive his move to Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.