Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

I'm feeling emotional right now not gonna lie. Didn't think this would ever happen

mu4c_20le

No no, I didn't conclude anything. Dutch media are simply reporting that "City decided against it". I was asking.

Tell me more about this bridge though. Is it hot?
They are reporting what UK media are saying...and it sounds like a textbook briefing imo

sveisa

This is Pep's master plan.

He knew we wouldn't be able to handle a city move, and that we would step in to sign him. The result being that we're stuck with another Alexis situation that makes it difficult for us to compete in future transfer markets.

But Pep is overthinking it. Ron will kill it for us.

SplitzMagic

Jorge Mendes have just received official contract proposal by Manchester United for Cristiano Ronaldo. The comeback is more than close - now at “final stages”. #MUFC

Cristiano wants to re-join Man United. He’s ready to accept “as soon as possible”.

Jacob

What if we sign Ronaldo to get Mbappe next year? To play with his idol

BTG

I have to be honest, even though I am convinced this is a disaster waiting to happen, I am excited.
For a minute the child in me got goose bumps and said Ronnie is coming home.
For that child I want this to work out.
If this ain't the reveal song, I don't want one!

Take me home United road. Don't at me.

He walks into the locker room and picks up the 7 as I was born to be United comes in.

That would break the internet.

Bleu

Supports
New England Revolution
FERGIE TIME IS BACK!!!!!!!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Get that CM and it will take months to mop up the smegma

bosskeano

say what you want.....he still knows how to score goals

a front line with ronaldo, sancho, greenwood, rashford and Cavani is pretty damn good

fuking hell bring him in and this gives us every reason to sell martial or James

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I know we need a midfielder and all, but a team that can keep it tight defensively with our players, and game changers in attack, and now literally the most elite goalscorer to play the game? Yeah we'll grind out wins if nothing else. He'll give us a title challenge.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
I really really really don't like him, but choosing between him, grandpa Cavani and standing still Martial to lead the line it's him 100 out of 100 times. :nervous:

R'hllor

To be honest, I think bringing him back is a bad idea.
Ofcourse it is in normal circumstances, he never was in our plans but Mendes knowing that those in charge are in fecked position forced this whole thing by going to City first. Classless and no shame what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.