Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acole9

Outstanding
This thread is moving at light speed, can't take your eyes off it. What a day.

RedDevil@84

it's a fun signing for United fans, probably would have been a fun signing for us just for the banter, but 2 year deal at £300k per week is still a bloody lot of money for a 36 year old. Anyone any idea what his transfer cost is, we were apparently fudging over £25m, what are United paying?
I would say the same thing I told on this forum when we were going to sign Zlatan (not that this is a done deal)

"It is feckin CR7. His effect of age on body and his goal-scoring prowess is not comparable to normal footballers."

JawZ

Now... about the announcement. How many weeks later will it take the club to make it official? :drool:

manutddjw

Yesterday I was cursing Ronaldo’s name to my co-worker. It’s hard being at work right now trying to play it cool when I’m giddy as feck.

Nori-

Ronnie if you're reading this please ignore anything I said yesterday.

My account was hacked x

Adamsk7

We’re so slow at transfers unless it’s Ronaldo, who we’ve signed in the blink of an eye twice now! :lol:

VivaJesperBlomqvist

I was getting hammered by my City fan mate yesterday. Now he’s claiming that they don’t want him. He’s very upset.

Okey

Holy crap! I've been away from news for just a few hours and the football world seems to have blown up. What. Is. Happening???

Jacob

Imagine Ronaldo has been pushing the deal on. Can't believe it only took a day. You gotta respect the man's decision.

Silas

it's a fun signing for United fans, probably would have been a fun signing for us just for the banter, but 2 year deal at £300k per week is still a bloody lot of money for a 36 year old. Anyone any idea what his transfer cost is, we were apparently fudging over £25m, what are United paying?
Think that's less than De Gea's on right now to be fair.. Reports are saying £24m.

Status
Not open for further replies.