Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

What's Querioz doing these days ? Bring him back too.. CL in the bag if we get CQ back as well :lol:

RedDevil@84

Do the signing on Saturday and this will be the second time United made me giddy on my birthday. Last was when we thumped Arsenal 8-2

Ranchero

With Cavani supposedly going to be problematic with quarantine going on, it's a very good step in that regard. Yes, cm is an issue, but in the current market what viable suggestion do you have to fix it?

Also don't forget there are 4 more days left of the window. Anything can happen
Yeah.. Camavinga wouldn't break the bank. But if Ronaldo is available we should be there saying.. come home, Cristiano. Come home.

)_(

Probably but who cares.
I care cause season after season since saf left we've done some dumb things with money because a player has big name appeal instead of actually being needed for the team, this basically feels like buying a flashy car because we saw our neighbour got one and then it turns out they just rented it for a day and now we're stuck with a massive debt and a depreciating car. But I guess we'll have to see how it goes. Maybe he'll be the missing piece or something to gloss over the problems.

Marcus

With Canavi and Ronaldo, the number of headed goals is going to be insane.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
This deal confirms sell to buy is BS btw. The money is there but the Glazers are just reluctant to spend it.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Think this is a terrible idea. Really isn't the player we need, we have Cavani as the experienced striker and Greenwood as a great player going through with Martial as a decent 3rd choice. Bringing in Ronaldo putting him on wages that are likely to make Sanchez look cheap is going completely F'up and squad harmony we have and raise the expectations of every player we negotiate with.

Plus Ronaldo at this stage of his career is going to be a squad player, he is 36, 37 within this season. He is not going to be able to play every game, I can't imagine him dealing with sitting on the bench very well or being subbed. Plus having your highest earner as a player who can't play every week is always a stupid idea.

This is just an all-around awful idea! Muppets with love it and tell me I'm wrong, but this will only end badly.
I stopped at Martial

Flytan

I care cause season after season since saf left we've done some dumb things with money because a player has big name appeal instead of actually being needed for the team, this basically feels like buying a flashy car because we saw our neighbour got one and then it turns out they just rented it for a day and now we're stuck with a massive debt and a depreciating car. But I guess we'll have to see how it goes. Maybe he'll be the missing piece or something to gloss over the problems.
I agree there's a chance it backfires, but it's a 2 year contract. Hard to be financially impacted by it

Jacob

According to Goldbridge, a lot of former United players puts a striker right up there as the most prioritized recruitment. Well there we go.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Our attacking options are now unreal… who do we start? Ronaldo on the left with cavani and sancho or sancho, Ronaldo and Greenwood front 3?

Adamsk7

This deal confirms sell to buy is BS btw. The money is there but the Glazers are just reluctant to spend it.
This is the one deal that will probably EARN them money, as our stock price is now testament to. It’s a no brainer. You make the money for Ronaldo

RedDevil@84

I still can't believe that journalists had no feckin clue about United coming in till Ole opened his mouth :D :D

And they immediately already knew United were discussing all along. Especially that hustler Romano.

Status
Not open for further replies.