Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
who's going to score their last minute fluke?

el3mel

Wow. His trademark header. Did it for every team he played for. Looked like he was flying there for few seconds.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans

Zamorano would be proud of that one. His knee was above the defender’s head :lol:
Holy shit. Reminds me of his headed goal vs us in 2013. His leap and heading is just incredible. Greatest header of all time.

Red Stone

Could have had a bite to eat while he was up there. Gravity does not apply to this man.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I'm honestly just flabbergasted at a 35-year-old managing to land on a single leg from that height, velocity, and awkward angle and not blow up their knee. Insane athlete this guy

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
What I love about him is how people forgot how technical capable this guy was and was making fools left right and centre.

Gave that up just for that extra 1% assassin like deadliness. It's not as beautiful on the eyes but my god is it beautiful on the mind.

An idol of an athletes.

Jumps like a mermaid upon humans.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Insane jump. Last time he jumped that high and stays that long in the air, I remember, was against us and Evra? But I thought this one is even more impressive as he jumped at a far difficult angle.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Insane jump. Last time he jumped that high and stays that long in the air, I remember, was against us and Evra? But I thought this one is even more impressive as he jumped at a far difficult angle.

This one was the second highest. He didn't get the ball at the highest point though

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I'm honestly just flabbergasted at a 35-year-old managing to land on a single leg from that height, velocity, and awkward angle and not blow up their knee. Insane athlete this guy
I agree this was a jaw dropping goal. His ability in the air is unmatched in the history of football. To be able to jump that high at 35 years old with that much mileage on his legs and then to land on 1 leg and not blow out a knee? Few if any in world football can do that!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Wow. Best headed goal I've seen. That leap was ridiculous. Eyes always on the ball while soaring.

MrVolley

Wow. Best headed goal I've seen. That leap was ridiculous. Eyes always on the ball while soaring.
I remember Hannibal Lecutur Suarez scored a header from outside of the box a few years back for the scouser. But I guess we can count him out for obvious reasons :D

His knees were at head height. That's like a basketballer jump.

We need an rvn

This one was the second highest. He didn't get the ball at the highest point though
Those stats are BS and not clear. There's no way the guy has jumped 2.56 meters as his legs are below the other guys hips. Maybe his head is 2.56 m up in the air but that means he actually only jumped 0.6 meters or so. Not saying the jumps are insanely high and amazing, but very misleading

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It's not just the height of the jump that is impressive it's the timing, direction and power he get's on them.

Philo

Those stats are BS and not clear. There's no way the guy has jumped 2.56 meters as his legs are below the other guys hips. Maybe his head is 2.56 m up in the air but that means he actually only jumped 0.6 meters or so. Not saying the jumps are insanely high and amazing, but very misleading
Tbf I think it's pretty clear his feet were not 2.93m above the ground, otherwise he might as well retire and become an airplane :D

MrEleson

It's not just the height of the jump that is impressive it's the timing, direction and power he get's on them.
Not to mention, how he somehow manages to hang and suspend himself in the air - almost levitating. That for me is what’s most mesmerising about his leaps especially when captured in slow-Mo like the one last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.