Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiriticon

By far and away the best player I've ever seen in the air.

His goal against Roma away left me totally speechless when I first saw it. Fecking monster.

It's so amazing because when he came in 2003 you'd never think aerial ability would be one of his strong points.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
By far and away the best player I've ever seen in the air.

His goal against Roma away left me totally speechless when I first saw it. Fecking monster.

It's so amazing because when he came in 2003 you'd never think aerial ability would be one of his strong points.
He was always fairly good in the air, although obviously not the freak he would become. It was always quite strange how every time he scored a header some commentators and opposition fans would talk as if it was something that didn't happen very often. I always found it was one of the best ways to pick somebody who rarely watched him when they would talk about him as if they were knowledgeable. I don't think it really stopped until late 07/08 when it became far too obvious for people to miss.

TRUERED89

He was always fairly good in the air, although obviously not the freak he would become. It was always quite strange how every time he scored a header some commentators and opposition fans would talk as if it was something that didn't happen very often. I always found it was one of the best ways to pick somebody who rarely watched him when they would talk about him as if they were knowledgeable. I don't think it really stopped until late 07/08 when it became far too obvious for people to miss.
His first season, he scored a header in the FA Cup final, and always popped up with a few headers every season after that, I don't get it either tbh, it wasn't some abnormal thing to occur.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Mário Jardel was better at it.
This. Fun fact, Ronaldo dated Jardel's sister when they were together at Sporting. Maybe that's how he got his heading powers.

Also..

Tu querias perceber os pássaros.. Voar como o Jardel sobre os centrais.. one of my favourites :D

Eddy_JukeZ

If Real Madrid still had him, I think they'd be the best team in the world.

He is a monster in the air.

bakalhau

Jardel was mind blowing with his head and (imo) underrated as a pure striker in Europe. He ate Real Madrid for breakfast in that European Super cup.

BBuuuuut I'd give a slight edge to Ronnie still.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Jardel was mind blowing with his head and (imo) underrated as a pure striker in Europe. He ate Real Madrid for breakfast in that European Super cup.

BBuuuuut I'd give a slight edge to Ronnie still.
Jardel is definitely underrated outside of Portugal, should have been dominant for way longer than he was. Too much coke and partying unfortunately

MS4

Total joke awards. Did not even know they existed

Look at their history. They have some CR7 fanboy giving out these prices

Best Player of the Year Award

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
"Assist", he made a good pass, but Higuain had to do a lot on his own in order to score.

prateik

It's that time of the season again.. he will ramp up just in time for the CL and give himself the best shot to win it..

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He is unbelievable and a testament to what can be achieved through careful management and dedication.

I know his dedication and determination come from his massive ego and desire to be the best, but there is no one else like Ronaldo who will be able to retire and say that they have absolutely everything they had to the cause.

Max investment and max return. It’s great to have had United play such an important part in his amazing story.

Status
Not open for further replies.