Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How many has MessI scored for Portugal?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Didn’t someone say he only had 1 more year left and then He would go to MLS because he is not good enough anymore ?

Oh ya this lovely lad @Bepi

SirAF

Ageist
Didn’t someone say he only had 1 more year left and then He would go to MLS because he is not good enough anymore ?

Oh ya this lovely lad @Bepi
Don’t be silly it’s only Sweden ;)

Oh, and international goals doesn’t count. Or something.

SportingCP96

Supports
Don’t be silly it’s only Sweden ;)

Oh, and international goals doesn’t count. Or something.
My apologizes!

I forgot Brescia and Hellas Verona are far superior to Sweden ;)

K_Ash

so the all-time top scorers in Champions League history and basically the all time leading scorer in international football (sorry, I just cant count Ali Daei). With all those Clutch moments..and some folks are still arguing about who the GOAT is!

MrEleson

And he mostly played with significantly worse teammates throughout his international career than those two who had the likes of Zidane, Sneijder, etc as part of their supporting cast. Not to mention, he started as a pure winger.

SportingCP96

Supports
The all time International goals record is 109. Ronaldo is now at 101. It is within reach for him to break a record that might not be touched for a very very long time.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

And he mostly played with significantly worse teammates throughout his international career than those two who had the likes of Zidane, Sneijder, etc as part of their supporting cast. Not to mention, he started as a pure winger.
Insanity! One of the goats for sure.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Football will be a shade more grey when Ronaldo quits. Both beautiful goals but the second one was just insane :eek:
If the Euros is played next year then he will set the new record during the tournament, I have no doubt about that. Portugals team is only getting better and better.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
If we had this current team for the past decade he would have been closer to 200 than 100 by now

SportingCP96

Supports

That is actually unreal.

Leonzo1

Jesus christ. What a player.
Every time I'm quite convinced Messi is the greatest ever to play the game this guy does something like this.

Zen

I prefer it when players just casually retire on like figures like 96 - you know like Adam Gilchrist. Maybe Ronnie will retire on 196 though.

KingArthuro

What a damn player. I really hope we get to welcome him back again in champions league this season. Ive watch that clip so many times on youtube and it still gives me goosebumps. Greatest player of all time, no discussion.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Two beautiful goals! Unreal he’s still as hungry as ever. What Lovely finishes.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
The guy's longevity is unreal. He left United 11 years ago and is still among the world's elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.