Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Since he left don't care much about him and not his biggest fan tbh.

But, if he somehow manages to win a CL with Juventus, bloody hell, his legacy will be scary. Good move for all sides imo.
All his fanbois will suddenly appreciate the Italian League :lol:
Never really understood the hold he still got on some supposed United fans.
Feel very similar to you lads.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Since he left don't care much about him and not his biggest fan tbh.

But, if he somehow manages to win a CL with Juventus, bloody hell, his legacy will be scary. Good move for all sides imo.
His legacy is already set in stone.
This is is like Lebron leaving for the Lakers. Whether he wins with them or not, it won't affect his status drastically

Hoof the ball

Feck off Juve. “The Old Lady of Italian Football” is probably about right. Seven boring years in a row. Think we can make this eight, nine and ten!

Natyd

The deal is insane think about it, Real paid 80 million got 9 seasons of 50 plus goals, then sell him for 25 million profit great business

kouroux

Just like your negative obsession with him? ;)

I’m HALF joking
So you are also half serious ;) I don't have any obsession with him. I know you joke most of the time but I have met in real life some who are so fecking serious about him, they can get physical with you

Neo_Mufc

I think Juve know it's a ticking clock and will do their utmost to get the best out of him before he hits let's say 35?

Maybe he will prove us all wrong with his bionic footballing body and stay there till he's 50. Maybe he won't.

If he wins the CL he will put the Messi argument to bed I reckon(but let's leave that for another thread).

I think Real have just handed over the title to Barca(Yes stupid comment) but what do I know.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
great place to retire. Thank god its not us

Cloud7

So you are also half serious ;) I don't have any obsession with him. I know you joke most of the time but I have met in real life some who are so fecking serious about him, they can get physical with you
There are a few United fans I know in group chats/social media that are properly seriously sad right now. I can’t understand the pining for a player that left us a decade ago and hasn’t once looked back.

At least now we can stop hearing “Bring Ronnie home” every transfer window.

Big Chomp

All his fanbois will suddenly appreciate the Italian League :lol:
Never really understood the hold he still got on some supposed United fans.
Its weird I see fans now saying they will be juve fans now.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Hopefully this ends the tedious annual posturing about his Real contract - and our links with him.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
His legacy is already set in stone.
This is is like Lebron leaving for the Lakers. Whether he wins with them or not, it won't affect his status drastically
It is set, but winning it with Juventus who is waiting for that CL all these years will lift it even further as ludicrous as it sounds.

And give a lot of ammunition in these lovely debates about him and Messi (that I can easily and luckily put on ignore though).

Valerio

Supports
Juventus
oh my God! oh my God! It's Real! It's Real! It's Real! oh well not anymore! haha

kouroux

:lol:

People already making it sound like juventus are a also-ran/nobody in European football when they’ve reached what, 2 UCL finals in 5 years or something? With various SF appearances.
The entire GOoAT thing can feck off really. Pisses me off so much when Ronaldo and Messi are talked about as GOATs with zero WC

Morpheus 7

Good luck to him. I'm pissed we didn't try and sign him. He's the best player in the world, he'd have won us the league.
Far from a guarantee that Ronnie would have won us the league. United's problems run deeper, with full backs and Jose ect. A leader like him would improve anybody's chances though. Surprised we were never in for him. The dream of his return is officially dead.

kouroux

There are a few United fans I know in group chats/social media that are properly seriously sad right now. I can’t understand the pining for a player that left us a decade ago and hasn’t once looked back.

At least now we can stop hearing “Bring Ronnie home” every transfer window.
Amen.

diarm

They will tear Italian league apart. Also Szczesny is their 1st choice keeper.
Has he ever been their first choice? He was back up to Buffon until he left at the end of last season and now they've signed Perrin who was first choice at Genoa and looks very promising. I certainly don't think he'll walk into that role.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
To think that when he signed his last big deal with Madrid people thought they could be harmed by the extension of the contract... they managed to milk another great year from him and get a 105M transfer fee for a 33 y/o player, Ronaldo has been for Real Madrid the best deal in the story of the sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.