Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Remember people thought he was done? What an absolute god. He is simply on fire!

Paul_Scholes18

Penaldo is back. Age doesn't stop him scoring those.
Would have been nice for us to have him since we also get lots of penalties.

If you get the chance knock Pool out please. Sadly there is 0 chance of getting any penalties against them though so it could be hard ;).

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Honestly, I think at this point Ronaldo intentionally uses the first few months of the season at a lighter intensity, and shows up around the turn of the year, when the league gets serious and the CL starts up properly. Kind of like in the NBA with the play-offs. It’s happened a few years now - it has to be intentional, right? Or maybe subconscious, at the very least.
I agree. It cant be a coincidence that for the last few years this has happened. He looks like a different player at the halfway mark.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Amazing for Juventus this season. He scored 19 league goals in 19 Series A games, that's 1 goal per game in the league.

MS4

Penaldo might be one of the best pen-takers. Has anyone scored more ?

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
And to think some of our fans didn't want him back at Old Trafford after Madrid because they thought he was done!

Last edited:

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
He wasn't great today actually and Juve were bad offensively once again, don't understand why Dybala keeps getting benched for Higuain. The penalties were the only chances he had.

Still, 50th goal for Juve and counting. Del Piero's record is impossible to catch up with but I reckon he'll be up there on Juve's all time goalscoring list when he's done.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
And to think some of our fans didn't want him back at Old Trafford after Madrid because they thought he wad done!
Some actually said they don't want him back because it means we will have to rely on him again and that' it isn't healthy for the team in the long run :lol:

Kentish

By the time he finishes his initial 4 year deal at Juventus - I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s scored more for them than he ever did for us. Crazy he’s at 50 already...

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
He wasn't great today actually and Juve were bad offensively once again, don't understand why Dybala keeps getting benched for Higuain. The penalties were the only chances he had.

Still, 50th goal for Juve and counting. Del Piero's record is impossible to catch up with but I reckon he'll be up there on Juve's all time goalscoring list when he's done.
50 aready. That's insane.

Luke1995

Don't be surprised if by the time he is done with Juventus, he has more goals than he scored with us, which sounds crazy because it took 6 years for him to get 118 here

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I just love him because he went to Italy because he wants to be remembered as the great that conquered the world by conquering the Leagues.

That egotistical desire is just beautiful. Didn't stay at England when it became easy, didn't stay in spain & now is in Italy.

Just wish Sarri was a CL winning manager to complete his trophy list but you never know.

DVG7

I would like to see him play in the MLS. He would obviously be the best player in the league, but his attributes and style of play even at his age would be must see television. Zlatan had a huge impact for the sport, Ronaldo’s would be on another planet.

MADReaLJL

The legend turns 35 today. Let's appreciate this remaining times until he hung his boots later.

Gonçalo Motta

Happy BD to the GOAT.

Funny comparison between the birthday day of 2 of the most rated players of this generation.
One is 35 years old, achieved pretty much everything and still works like he has everything to prove and the other thinks that talent is everything that matters.

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Higuain is probably 100% on Sarri - as he’s had him now at Napoli, Chelsea and Juve, right?

SirAF

Ageist
have you been to watch him since he started doing that celebration?If you do see him, I want a video of you screaming this when he’s mid air.
I have demonstrated my SIIIIUUU in the Telegram group several times :lol:

Bebestation

My GOAT just going to leagues and doing it for his own ego - my absolute legend.

A9X SJ

One away to level Batistuta scoring in 11 consecutive Seria A games

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Never thought I'd say this but he needs an international break to play in a team that can actually create for him consistently without him having to spend more time in his own box defending than in the opposition's box trying to score.

He's in insane form but it will take a miracle to win the Champions League this year.

Bebestation

Never thought I'd say this but he needs an international break to play in a team that can actually create for him consistently without him having to spend more time in his own box defending than in the opposition's box trying to score.

He's in insane form but it will take a miracle to win the Champions League this year.
Sarri is whack. I'm gutted he is Juventus's manager & it literally strikes out a year out of Ronaldos chances to gain one last CL win for literally a poor appointment.

bakalhau

I'm actually amazed at the amount of goals he's getting this year because Juventus are absolutely horrendous offensively. It's not lack of player quality. They're stacked. They even sold Emre Can to Dortmund, so stacked they are.

So it has to be the coach the main problem.

At the same time I'm amazed at Ronaldo's production given this, I'm sadder each day that yeah, he's wasting away his final years without a true chance at a CL title. No way Juve are even remotely close to winning the CL playing like this. Such a shame.

But oh well. I can't ask for more. He has won and done everything you can during a football career. I guess it's just from what I've seen him the last 2 years, I *know* he could guide another team to success before he retires.

Mettaur

Supports
Liverpool
Sarri is so overrated. He complains that he doesn't have the resources to compete with Juventus while at Napoli. Then, he went to Juventus, has Ronaldo in his team and is challenged by Conte's Inter who has Moses and Ashley Young. Ronaldo is wasting his last few years there.

Status
Not open for further replies.