Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVG7

They say she is conscious and stable, so she should recover. Very scary though, she’ll be on constant alert forever

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
They say she is conscious and stable, so she should recover. Very scary though, she’ll be on constant alert forever
Knowing Ronaldo and how much she means to him he will probably hire a doctor or medical assistance to be by his mother at all times.

DVG7

Knowing Ronaldo and how much she means to him he will probably hire a doctor or medical assistance to be by his mother at all times.
I think this would be true if anyone who was close to their mother if they could afford it.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
She had a stroke, but help arrived (or was called) on time, which is the most important thing with cardiovascular episodes.

According to media, she's in a stable condition and her mental capacities seem to be unaffected. Let's see if she's not too much physically limited, but she will always have an arm/leg with less strength after this.

SirAF

Ageist
She had a stroke, but help arrived (or was called) on time, which is the most important thing with cardiovascular episodes.

According to media, she's in a stable condition and her mental capacities seem to be unaffected. Let's see if she's not too much physically limited, but she will always have an arm/leg with less strength after this.
Sounds like good news.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I have blocked people from my clients socials just because they commented something harmless and I thought they're gonna be causing trouble or trolling in the future. That is a non story.

MuranoLover

From next week his Portugal hotels are becoming hospitals for coronavirus patients.

Ronaldo will be paying for all patients' costs.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Here’s a tweet on the above:

He’s a damn good bloke is Cristiano.

cyberman

Isnt it a lack of medical staff, equipment etc thats the problem and not a lack of space?
Covering costs of salaries makes it sound as if they are sitting this out due to not getting paid enough.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Isnt it a lack of medical staff, equipment etc thats the problem and not a lack of space?
Covering costs of salaries makes it sound as if they are sitting this out due to not getting paid enough.
Aren't the doctors and other medical workers alteady getting paid and also stretched to the max?

mdvmia

Supports
Barcelona
How sad is it that he and his PR team always put out fake news to make him the center of attention during all these tragedies

SirAF

Ageist
How sad is it that he and his PR team always put out fake news to make him the center of attention during all these tragedies
Wow - that's quite the conspiracy theory.

Oh wait, Barcelona fan. Never mind.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Wow - that's quite the conspiracy theory.

Oh wait, Barcelona fan. Never mind.
It's true. There's been countless fake PR stories about Ronaldo being this amazing humanitarian every time there's a disaster.

https://www.cnbc.com/2015/05/15/ronaldo-nepal-donation-was-false-save-the-children.html
https://apnews.com/afs:Content:5223040944
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-not-donated-3million-9364743
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ker...n-kerala-battles-deluge-of-false-news-1904530
https://dailytimes.com.pk/287376/4-ronaldo-donation-reports-that-turned-out-to-be-false/

Rabid fanboys making stuff up to make their poster boy look like some kind of a messiah

SirAF

Ageist
Trust GifLord to pop up every time there is a chance for a slightly negative angle :lol: Maybe some fans gas him up more than needed, but from HIS PR team? Come on.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Serves me right for getting sucked in by a few tweets then.

manutddjw

He has the creepiest fan base I’ve ever seen in sports period. Nothing wrong with being a fan or idolizing a player, but some of these guys take it too far by making up false stories about his generosity (he does plenty without having to make stuff up) and even his religion among other things. There’s that fruitcake that keeps posting pictures of him kissing his little brother and pretending he’s Ronaldo with his son. It’s crazy.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Yeah, it's quite sad how many fake stories over the top about Ronaldo's humanitarism. He is a great guy obviously when it comes to helping others, but I don't see the need to big him up even more during these tragedies.

Status
Not open for further replies.