Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Think hes going to leave for PSG, he wants one more CL.
Why would PSG want him? They've already got Mbappe and Neymar, they don't need to add a 35 year old Ronaldo who can barely run anymore

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
PSG or Bayern would be the smart move.

He is still a top 3 player in the world as he has shown this season and would make any of those teams immediate favorites for the CL

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Was the first his 17th goal from the penalty spot this season? Only asking due to some unsubstantiated stat going around on Twitter.

saivet

Looked at their starting line up and must admit I was surprised to see their side looks shit. Apart from Ronaldo, there's not one player in their front 6 that I rate.

bakalhau

He can't pull miracles out of his ass every damn time. He's been there for the team once again, for the unpteenth time. I've lost track the number of times he's dragged 10 other men out of the mud.

You can spend the next 5 pages discussing whatever you want about his technical quality, I don't watch him for his technical competence, I watch him for everything else. He was the difference maker for Juventus tonight, yet again, regardless of the final outcome.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Scored all the last 7 CL-Knockout-Goals from Juve in the last 2 years.

It's difficult, if you are the only player at Juve.

el3mel

He honestly should go straight to the board and tell them to feck Sarri off or he leaves.

Womp

idiot
Looked at their starting line up and must admit I was surprised to see their side looks shit. Apart from Ronaldo, there's not one player in their front 6 that I rate.
I'd take Dybala and I do like Rabiot, but ye, apart from that, not much else. Think their squad's age is finally catching up with them. That being said, they got some fecking weapon defenders, we should be keeping tracks, some of them can't even get into the squad

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
What a complete waste

Starting the biggest game of the season next to a finished Higuain and freaking Bernardeschi and ending the game playing with Olivieri(who?)... Juve better spend some money this summer that's for sure.

Losing to Lyon isn't as bad as what would have happened to them if they played City so the result ends up being the best thing about this incredibly depressing Juve season.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
It was like watching a man stuck with pensioners. Sarri is an idiot. The fact Higuin gets to play with Ronaldo, what more can I say.

He was doing it all today: dribbling past defenders, scoring goals. Even a half decent side and they've gone through.

Idxomer

He was very good in the 2nd half and clearly tried very hard but neither his teammates nor his manager were up for it.

VP

Teammates matter in football. Who would've thought, eh? Hopefully a good lesson for the Ronaldo fanboys.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Ronaldo must be thinking of leaving. He will probably win more Scudetti if he stays. Still he looks the level above anyone else at Juve besides Dybala. The fact he's starting alongside Higuain says it all. Higuain was done years ago.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Don't quite get this.
Probably in reference to the criticism Messi got for not single-handedly dragging Barca to a CL win the last few years. As tonight shows, there's only so much one player can do if the rest of your team doesn't perform.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Probably in reference to the criticism Messi got for not single-handedly dragging Barca to a CL win the last few years. As tonight shows, there's only so much one player can do if the rest of your team doesn't perform.
Messi has not once played in a team as poor as this one. Higuin is 32. He was 25 when playing with Messi in Argentina.

SportingCP96

Supports
Why would PSG want him? They've already got Mbappe and Neymar, they don't need to add a 35 year old Ronaldo who can barely run anymore
Barely Run? Jesus you lot are toxic.

SportingCP96

Supports
Teammates matter in football. Who would've thought, eh? Hopefully a good lesson for the Ronaldo fanboys.
? He has done these comebacks "on his own" for YEARS now and he almost did it again in back to back season. There has never been a more clutch performer in the game.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
United would be the smart move. He could take the boys under his wing.
No. I like how these players are moving forward together,collectively and individually. These guys no longer need a Ibra type mentor,nor do they need someone to hold their hands.
They're now mature enough to take us forward.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Messi has not once played in a team as poor as this one. Higuin is 32. He was 25 when playing with Messi in Argentina.
This current Barcelona runs it close though.

Godfather

Can't compare that squad with what Barca has fielded in the last 20 years. fecking Higuain wouldn't be fit to clean their toilets.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Needs to leave immediately - prime Ronaldo couldn’t carry this bunch of wasters. Like the PSG suggestion.. would fit them like a glove.

bakalhau

Ends the season with 37 goals in 46 games. All of Juve's CL knockout goals in the last 2 years, 7 goals, were scored by Ronaldo, scored in 4 of 6 games.

On the Juventuz fan forums his thread is filled with universal praise right now. On all the other players threads they are all being shredded to pieces. I'm one for giving quite a bit of weight into different kinds of praise, and this says a whole lot. He's done it for 15 years in every possible team and configuration.

SportingCP96

Supports
Needs to leave immediately - prime Ronaldo couldn’t carry this bunch of wasters. Like the PSG suggestion.. would fit them like a glove.
That Move would benefit both of them.

Great City and Ronaldo lifts there brand even more.

He would make them immediate favorites in the CL and they more then likely would win it as well.

PSG wins the CL and solidify themselves as footballing giants.

SportingCP96

Supports
Ends the season with 37 goals in 46 games. All of Juve's CL knockout goals in the last 2 years, 7 goals, were scored by Ronaldo, scored in 4 of 6 games.

On the Juventuz fan forums his thread is filled with universal praise right now. On all the other players threads they are all being shredded to pieces. I'm one for giving quite a bit of weight into different kinds of praise, and this says a whole lot. He's done it for 15 years in every possible team and configuration.
They all say he should go request a transfer because the club has failed him.

They are not wrong. The best player in the world chooses to play for you and you cant even put a half decent midfield behind him?

They got him to win the CL and he did his part by scoring every goal for them in the knockout stages. Brought them back from the dead vs Atletico and he was whiskers away from doing it yet again tonight.

He simply leaves you lost for words this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.