Cristiano Ronaldo : The Juventus Chapter | Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxter

Photos of Martial shaking hands after the game.

International football is mental during a pandemic.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Damn, an ageing player having effects on his lungs cant be good.

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
Recover quick, GOAT. I mean, he will, just hope he’s match fit to play the October 29 game against Messi and Barca, as he’ll have to isolate for two weeks until October 27. With his private training though, I’m sure he will. Now that will be a real spectacle.
I think the match vs. Barcelona is Oct. 28th, not 29, as 29 would be a Thursday (Europa League fixtures).

RashyForPM

I think the match vs. Barcelona is Oct. 28th, not 29, as 29 would be a Thursday (Europa League fixtures).
:wenger: Oops. That’s not great then. He’ll have 0 training with the team for two weeks as I doubt anyone trains on matchday. Despite his unbelievably fantastic fitness, I doubt he’ll play.

Dembeza

What are the protocols for Covid? News breaking that he will miss the game against Barce because he tested positive again.

Deery

Dreary
What are the protocols for Covid? News breaking that he will miss the game against Barce because he tested positive again.
I think it was already said he’d miss the Barca match whenever he got it.

bakalhau

Really the only thing stopping this guy in the new season is Covid, else he'd be up there with Ibrahimovic or even above in goal tally for the Serie A.

bakalhau

I tuned in to watch the 2nd half for him. Time well spent. His facial expressions, his urge, his drive, his frustrations with his misses, his hunger turned this from a boring friendly into an entertaining 2nd half.

I can't comprehend such drive because I'll never have even a 10th of it. I don't know how he'll cope with not playing professional football, although as you'd expect from a guy with his mentality, he already has all kinds of different ideas and dreams. He wants to be a good actor he said. Now that's ridiculous and it'd never work for me as I would never be able to separate his real life person from his characters, but you goddamn bet if he really wants to become a good one, he'll work himself into the ground trying to get there.

Edit: part of me really wants him to become a manager, with the way this guy is I think he'd surprise a lot of people. Another part fears he'd fail at it. Oh well, he said he ain't goin there anyway. Just imagine him screaming in the sidelines (he already did once!).

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is there enough games for him to break the record at the next Euros?

Would be great to do it on the biggest stage.

United Junkie

I tuned in to watch the 2nd half for him. Time well spent. His facial expressions, his urge, his drive, his frustrations with his misses, his hunger turned this from a boring friendly into an entertaining 2nd half.

I can't comprehend such drive because I'll never have even a 10th of it. I don't know how he'll cope with not playing professional football, although as you'd expect from a guy with his mentality, he already has all kinds of different ideas and dreams. He wants to be a good actor he said. Now that's ridiculous and it'd never work for me as I would never be able to separate his real life person from his characters, but you goddamn bet if he really wants to become a good one, he'll work himself into the ground trying to get there.

Edit: part of me really wants him to become a manager, with the way this guy is I think he'd surprise a lot of people. Another part fears he'd fail at it. Oh well, he said he ain't goin there anyway. Just imagine him screaming in the sidelines (he already did once!).
He'll probably be more involved in his hotels when he's done with football.

Raredaredevil

Shame for covid. He would have definitely broken the record this year. Would have thought he would score more against Andorra.

bakalhau

It's been so long I think a lot of people forget just how complete he was back then. He was mesmerising. But I mean even the crowd at home roared every time he received the ball, that just tells you the sentiment back then, that he could just do anything on a pitch at about any time in any game.

Too many highlights on that video to talk about, but he killed Puyol 3 or 4 times away against Barça.

His footwork is the incredible foundation on which he was and is able to do everything he can do.

RUCK4444

Great vid
Ban worthy offence posting such explicit content such as this. :D

Wow that makes me miss him even more. Makes you realise how feckin lucky we were to go to every game with a player like this knowing he would score and put on a show.

No doubt in my mind he's a level above anybody who's kicked a ball in the Premier League.

MS4

It's a shame 12 years ago i could not just watch Premier League as easy as i can do now :(
Really had enjoyed it

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Ban worthy offence posting such explicit content such as this. :D

Wow that makes me miss him even more. Makes you realise how feckin lucky we were to go to every game with a player like this knowing he would score and put on a show.

No doubt in my mind he's a level above anybody who's kicked a ball in the Premier League.
He was definitely the highest peak reached of any player in PL history, but prime Henry wasn’t far off and wouldn’t say Ron was a level above.

Status
Not open for further replies.