Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Pele has scored 643 goals in official games. Ronaldo could score more, if he plays another 6-7 seasons at top level. Wouldn't put it beyond him.
Well Ronaldo's on 411, unless you count his Portugal goals which makes it 463. Adding both that's 180 goals in 6-7 years, accounting for a decline in pace, less games as he gets older and so on, I can't see it.

I reckon this'll be his last year of scoring 50+, his knees will accelerate his decline later on.

Treble

Well Ronaldo's on 411, unless you count his Portugal goals which makes it 463. Adding both that's 180 goals in 6-7 years, accounting for a decline in pace, less games as he gets older and so on, I can't see it.

I reckon this'll be his last year of scoring 50+, his knees will accelerate his decline later on.
Barring bad injuries, it won't be impossible for Ronaldo, albeit probably not at Madrid but at some smaller team, say, in Portugal...

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Barring bad injuries, it won't be impossible for Ronaldo, albeit probably not at Madrid but at some smaller team, say, in Portugal...
I doubt he will return to Portugal unfortunately. Can see him doing the same as Figo (finishing his career at another club, Inter) or Beckham (most likely since he has praised the US multiple times).

Treble

I doubt he will return to Portugal unfortunately. Can see him doing the same as Figo (finishing his career at another club, Inter) or Beckham (most likely since he has praised the US multiple times).
Shame, would be great to outscore Pele at Sporting :)

Trizy

''Tap ins'' you'd swear they didn't carry the same weight as a beautiful goal. A goal is a goal and goals win games.

Cal?

CR7 fan

I'd be surprised if he doesn't make it in 4.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I'd be surprised if he doesn't make it in 4.
It will be very hard for him to mantain this level. He will be 30 soon and with 5 years of very high standarts and effort on his legs.

Cal?

CR7 fan
It will be very hard for him to mantain this level. He will be 30 soon and with 5 years of very high standarts and effort on his legs.
He's looking more likely to score 60 this season and I honestly can't see him drop off for another couple of years, so 4 years...

Treble

He needs to get a proper rest in the summer and around Christmas and his knees will be ok.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He's looking more likely to score 60 this season and I honestly can't see him drop off for another couple of years, so 4 years...
Perhaps but as he gets older (specially when he reaches 32 years of age), he won't be able of recovering as quickly or having an almost impecable injury record. Don't know if he will have the same influence also. It's all speculation though. Ronaldo has already surprised me in so many ways :)

SirAF

Ageist
Perhaps but as he gets older (specially when he reaches 32 years of age), he won't be able of recovering as quickly or having an almost impecable injury record. Don't know if he will have the same influence also. It's all speculation though. Ronaldo has already surprised me in so many ways :)
:p

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Anyways enough Ronaldo for today, off to the stadium to see the real Bpitw. Go Nani!!! :lol:

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Vato and fishfingers post are relevant and doesnt deserve an admonition

saying ronaldo scored a tap in, is bad, making fun of other posters it's ok

ok, following that "logic"

fishfingers and Vato, you both can suck my cock and do gargles with my cum

and, to not be accused of talking bad about ronaldo, today he scored a fantastic tap in
:lol:

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

and, to not be accused of talking bad about ronaldo, today he scored a fantastic tap in

Skills

Snitch

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Glad to see Marcos getting his lols, from the last page I though the humour had been sucked out of the caf. People getting offended and shit. Marcos you go girl!

Also a word on the ballandor. It's like the Oscars; slightly political and full of rich smug cnuts and lots of hair gel.

Clas Sified

His efforts to keep fit has kept his body so fit and ready to do about 3-4 more seasons at this level IMO. If he stays in La Liga, I think it's guaranteed that he'll either break Pele's record or go very close to it.

SirAF

Ageist
His efforts to keep fit has kept his body so fit and ready to do about 3-4 more seasons at this level IMO. If he stays in La Liga, I think it's guaranteed that he'll either break Pele's record or go very close to it.
Indeed, and if he has the interest and drive after he's "done" in La Liga he could step down to a lesser league and keep scoring to boost his career total.

Raul Madrid

Of his 28 league goals, 14 have come away from home (3 of them penalties) and the leagues second highest scorer away from home is Bale on 6. That is very impressive and hopefully he can keep up this form as there are a lot of tough away games on the horizon and how Madrid have been playing since Modric's injury has not been filling me with confidence.

SirAF

Ageist
Of his 28 league goals, 14 have come away from home (3 of them penalties) and the leagues second highest scorer away from home is Bale on 6. That is very impressive and hopefully he can keep up this form as there are a lot of tough away games on the horizon and how Madrid have been playing since Modric's injury has not been filling me with confidence.
Is he out for long?

Raul Madrid

Is he out for long?
Ancelotti has said that he will be back in a month and has started running again and doing individual workouts. He has been out since November and has been sorely missed imo. He is the teams best midfielder.

SirAF

Ageist
Ancelotti has said that he will be back in a month and has started running again and doing individual workouts. He has been out since November and has been sorely missed imo. He is the teams best midfielder.
He's brilliant. Good for Real that he'll be back in not too long then.

crimsonife

Indeed, and if he has the interest and drive after he's "done" in La Liga he could step down to a lesser league and keep scoring to boost his career total.
Might go to MLS to do so. I really can't see him putting up these numbers at this rate. Maybe 3 more years but not the numbers some are suggesting. Although being turned into like a striker has helped him loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.