Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

"I confirm what I said: at the end of the season the roads of the #Juve and of #Ronaldo they could even separate. We are talking about something rumors, not yet to be classified as concrete news, but I'm working on it."

This guy is tier 1 for AC Milan.

ninjaskill

Given the cost of his wages wouldn't be a massive shock if Juve tried to move him on, not sure where he could really end up. Back to Madrid?

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
MLS would be nigh on impossible, considering his history with the law there. Don't see him moving to China, and it's too early for him to return to Portugal. Doesn't leave him with many options, perhaps a year or two with Bayern or PSG?

RUCK4444

Still a no-brainer signing on a 2 year deal. Minor transfer fee and a guarantee of more goals than Martial will provide as the no 9.

Would be an incredible sign off for his career for him to return United to PL Champions, back where he made his name in the most difficult league.:drool::drool:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Wouldn't be a bad stop gap before Greenwood takes over.
If not for the cost of it, it would certainly be ideal for that sort of purpose. Like Zlatan and Rashford all over again!

If he were leaving on a free it could maybe be justified, however, he’s still under contract and Juve paid 100m for him.

He’d be a fantastic example/teacher for our younger players for two years though. But it’s all academic, would never happen I doubt.

RUCK4444

I love this guy so much I would consider some type of trade deal for Pogba.

Ronnie and cash for Pogba.

Two years of goals and leadership for our young forwards. Would be incredible :drool:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Paris would be a decent shout for him, unless he has designs on a post-footy career in the states - then perhaps Inter Miami or LA Galaxy would be good options. Knowing the little we know about him, the chance to win a league title in France (which he will do if he goes to a league with only one team) will appeal, and maybe push them to a CL.

Aki_United

Again? Please don't fall for it like everytime. Won't happen.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
But greenwood plays as a striker while Ronaldo plays as a left forward so wouldn’t it be rashford suffering?
Ronaldo isn’t much of a winger anymore. If he came he’d likely play as a 9, as he does for his country.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Ben Foster went back to Watford after 11 years so I guess it’s about time for us to buy Ronaldo.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Like Becks they'll never be a point where I say no to Ronnie returning

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I'm not sure where he'd go. He wouldn't go to another Italian team as he's already at the best. He wouldn't go anywhere in Spain other than Real who have probably moved on. I don't think he'd go anywhere else in England other than ourselves, and we're too far off challenging for the CL to be an option. I can't see him at Bayern and nobody else in Germany has the funds or success.

PSG is the obvious choice. Actually, the more I think about it the more sense it makes. He gets to add a French title and goes to one of the favourites for the CL (which is almost certainly his main priority), also a team who can pay him a shitload. And PSG not only gets him but also makes it more likely Mbappe will be eager to stick around to play with his idol.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Ronaldo is quality and I wouldn't rule it out because I don't think you can. Personally if I were Ronaldo, I wouldn't want go to PSG. The league wouldn't interest me. Germany? Munich don't need him. If Ronaldo wanted to come back - if Sir Alex had have stayed, who really knows? Because he left because he hated the weather. But maybe he grew up and wouldn't mind playing in a United team that looks useful again and wouldn't automatically look to him to do all the running.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Has there been a single year since he left without any rumours of a return? :lol:

He'll stay at Juve at least two more years

Deery

Dreary
Anytime I’ve watched him recently he looked not very good, like a player that is about to retire.
I don’t think United would be in for him if he becomes available, it’s pure nostalgia..

cyberman

Anytime I’ve watched him recently he looked not very good, like a player that is about to retire.
I don’t think United would be in for him if he becomes available, it’s pure nostalgia..
He basically has a goal a game in Serie A

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Has there been a single year since he left without any rumours of a return? :lol:

Exactly what I thought. He’s been leaving Madrid basically every season and he’s leaving Juventus after one year.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football

Yeah but who knows? Maybe he would have been interested returning if Sir Alex didn't retire. We'll never know. Though I think Madrid will have never sold him to us. They say he would have returned but United will be looking at Pogbas situation. That's key for me. Juventus want him. He has 2 years. We have midfield talent coming through. I believe United would be interested if Pogba don't sign a contract before too long.

Judas

Open to offers
Yeah but who knows? Maybe he would have been interested returning if Sir Alex didn't retire. We'll never know. Though I think Madrid will have never sold him to us.
Think enough has been said by players that there was a big chance he'd have returned if Sir Alex hadn't retired, there's not much doubt at this point really I don't think.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
In Champions League he didn’t look that good, Sarri even hooked him off one match.

Don’t watch much Serie A tbh..
If a 25 year old was scoring at 1gpg pace myself and most here would be fawning their nuts off to get him to the club.

Christiano Ronaldo is still one of the best players in the world, but more importantly he's a model professional. He's got the physique of a 20something year old thanks to a lifetime of just wild dedication to mind and body.

I'd be hyped to see him back, but honestly.. where does he fit if we get Sancho as well?

Deery

Dreary
If a 25 year old was scoring at 1gpg pace myself and most here would be fawning their nuts off to get him to the club.

Christiano Ronaldo is still one of the best players in the world, but more importantly he's a model professional. He's got the physique of a 20something year old thanks to a lifetime of just wild dedication to mind and body.

I'd be hyped to see him back, but honestly.. where does he fit if we get Sancho as well?
A goal a game is still very impressive you have to give it to him, phenomenal career..

Status
Not open for further replies.