Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Must we do this again? Does it not bore people getting their hopes up every couple of years?

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Should of done it when he left Madrid. So stupid of us to let him go to Juventus. But even now yes please.
Would’ve been tough to attract him back.

Our team was in transition aka shambles.

We were not in CL or close to competing for the title either.

But we are in a better position now. Not sure if we meet his standards yet but could be argued.

TrustInOle

Don't know if I can do this again..........

Screw it, GET IT DONE WOODY!

CR7 to return with a Cantona-esque role to develop and push the likes of Rashy, Martial and Greenwood. Not to mention having Pogba and Bruno to supply him. :drool::drool:

Raoul

Admin
Staff

CR7 to return with a Cantona-esque role to develop and push the likes of Rashy, Martial and Greenwood. Not to mention having Pogba and Bruno to supply him. :drool::drool:
Its that time of year. Let's do this. :drool:

M15 Red.

Choo.. Choo.. may CR7 suckle upon Woodward's weeping teats.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He still has it. This season alone he has score 21 goals in 22 games in the league for Juventus, and 25 goals in 32 games in total. For Portugal he has scored 11 goals in 6 games. So all together he has scored 36 goals in 38 games. That’s still insane numbers and far better than anyone else we have.

How long he can keep going is another question though, as he is already 35 (but playing like a 29)

H10

Huseyin 10
Hey guys - was feeling nostalgic and so uploaded an old compilation I made when Ronaldo use to play for us. Ahh the memories! He defo was more of an entertainer and skillful with us than at Real and Juve, where he's obviously become more goal focused... Let me know what you think of the video!

Heardy

A PSG move wouldn't surprise me at all.

He would be pretty much guaranteed to be a league champion and be able to say he’s won the league in four countries.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
A PSG move wouldn't surprise me at all.

He would be pretty much guaranteed to be a league champion and be able to say he’s won the league in four countries.
Plus have a realistic shot at the UCL. That’s what he’s move to juve was about in the first place. Would be interesting to see what position he would take up at psg.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Another monumental challenge

Closer to 80m, considering they paid around 100m for him, he’s still a goal scoring machine and Juve best player
And two years older, in a covid world - no one is paying £80m for him. I can’t imagine they will be selling him in any case, so a somewhat moot point. Still a great player.

The only club who could really afford him, and for him to fit into their model would be PSG.

Clearly Utd could afford him, but Sancho would obviously be the better acquisition.

KeanoMagicHat

PSG isn't really a great move for any party, for PSG can't see him working with Neymar and Mbappe and he'd be getting in Mbappe's way. Anywhere he goes he dominates the goals - Dybala went from 22 league goals to 5 and 11 with Ronaldo. It might make sense if PSG sell Neymar but Neymar is much more valuable than Ronaldo - 28 years old vs 35 years old.

For Ronaldo he can claim he won the league somewhere else but he doesn't have a better chance of winning the Champions League at PSG than Juventus, it's about the same level chance. PSG and Juventus are both similarly desperate for the Champions League but Juve has got further than PSG most recent years. The knockout stages are fickle as both teams have found out and it's probably not worth basing your entire season on a few CL knockouts games. Especially when Ronaldo has already won more than anyone else.

AJ Bullet

Yes his loan moves have worked out pretty well and have been hearing he's done a few things in Europe pretty well, time to take the risk and bring him back I reckon.

cyberman

He would be magic at PSG. He could rest up and time his fitness for CL games. Plus PSG are a bit weak at no 9. Icardi has tailed off massively foe them and Ronaldo would be an unbelievable upgrade. A player who focuses on in on the box play surrounded by players who do their best outside if it.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
PSG isn't really a great move for any party, for PSG can't see him working with Neymar and Mbappe and he'd be getting in Mbappe's way. Anywhere he goes he dominates the goals - Dybala went from 22 league goals to 5 and 11 with Ronaldo. It might make sense if PSG sell Neymar but Neymar is much more valuable than Ronaldo - 28 years old vs 35 years old.

For Ronaldo he can claim he won the league somewhere else but he doesn't have a better chance of winning the Champions League at PSG than Juventus, it's about the same level chance. PSG and Juventus are both similarly desperate for the Champions League but Juve has got further than PSG most recent years. The knockout stages are fickle as both teams have found out and it's probably not worth basing your entire season on a few CL knockouts games. Especially when Ronaldo has already won more than anyone else.
Anyone can work with Neymar, phenomenal player. Great provider too.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Put Neymar has number 10 behind Mbappé and Ronaldo and you have a war machine. Neymar is the most underrated playmaker in the game.

But it won't happen, PSG can't afford CR7's salary unless he accepts to take 15M/y or less. We need to buy 1 or 2 full backs including at least 1 starter, 1 or 2 high level midfielder there's just no way we'll have enough money for Ronaldo.

Going all in on Ronaldo would be a huge mistake, our team is far too unbalanced.

KeanoMagicHat

It's an ego/wage/team role thing. You saw the Cavani-Neymar stuff fighting over free-kicks and penalties. Neymar wouldn't have left Barcelona to be usurped as the star again if they win the Champions League. Neymar and Mbappe is already enough ego there but at least there's an age thing there where Mbappe can still defer to Neymar like Neymar did to Messi at the beginning. Plus balance-wise, you have players there who won't want to press in big games that are brilliant individually but as a team unit the likes of Bayern/Liverpool where every player works and are well coached would take them every time in the Champions League in my opinion.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
It's an ego/wage/team role thing. You saw the Cavani-Neymar stuff fighting over free-kicks and penalties. Neymar wouldn't have left Barcelona to be usurped as the star again if they win the Champions League. Neymar and Mbappe is already enough ego there but at least there's an age thing there where Mbappe can still defer to Neymar like Neymar did to Messi at the beginning. Plus balance-wise, you have players there who won't want to press in big games that are brilliant individually but as a team unit the likes of Bayern/Liverpool where every player works and are well coached would take them every time in the Champions League in my opinion.
Your analysis is pretty accurate, except that PSG just bought Icardi, who's not really big on pressing either, so it's de facto unbalanced even without Ronaldo. Neymar does his job in big games though, it's the minimum but he does it and a couple of players said that when they see Neymar do that, they know they have to give their best as well. Mbappé on this other hand is often pretty lazy...

As a mention in my last post, the main reason justifying that it won't happen is the fact that PSG needs the money to buy better midfielders (with a higher volume). You can't have a Formula one attack with a midfield made of Verratti/Paredes/Gueye or something like that, it's ridiculous.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Your analysis is pretty accurate, except that PSG just bought Icardi, who's not really big on pressing either, so it's de facto unbalanced even without Ronaldo. Neymar does his job in big games though, it's the minimum but he does it and a couple of players said that when they see Neymar do that, they know they have to give their best as well. Mbappé on this other hand is often pretty lazy...
I would take Icardi for Ronaldo. Done dealio? :cool:

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
I would take Icardi for Ronaldo. Done dealio? :cool:
I'd keep a fit Icardi, but the BBQ Icardi we have atm isn't really impressive... He's 27 though, and tbh I really don't feel being a pre-retirement club for Ronaldo.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
why would he go PSG? C'mon.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He's not going to PSG, there wouldn't be a proper spot for him and he'd just get in the way of Neymar and Mbappe who are both better players than him by now and already cost a fortune in wages. That ship has sailed a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.