Cristiano Ronaldo | Signs for United! Fcuk City

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceboyRSA

This proves your blind bias towards Cristiano. In pure footballing terms Neymar is a far better allround footballer than Cristiano has ever been. The only reason why this has not translated into wider recognition is due to Neymar's immaturity and Cristiano's goalscoring ability (regardless of how simple the goal may be) and desire.

In any team, Neymar, because of his much superior vision, creativity and dribbling ability is more likely to improve the team than Cristiano who would rely on being spoon-fed to score or on blind shooting and would contribute little else. This applies to most of the seasons at Madrid, the last couple at United and now at Juventus. However, as I already pointed out, Neymar has so far lacked the maturity to carry his team and tbf has also had injuries at critical points in the last 2 seasons. PS I am not a Neymar fan for his antics.
Sorry, what? Not meaning to be rude but how old are you? Ronaldo in his younger days (ie ten years ago) was everything neymar is now.. and more.

Scholsey2004

This proves your blind bias towards Cristiano. In pure footballing terms Neymar is a far better allround footballer than Cristiano has ever been. The only reason why this has not translated into wider recognition is due to Neymar's immaturity and Cristiano's goalscoring ability (regardless of how simple the goal may be) and desire.

In any team, Neymar, because of his much superior vision, creativity and dribbling ability is more likely to improve the team than Cristiano who would rely on being spoon-fed to score or on blind shooting and would contribute little else. This applies to most of the seasons at Madrid, the last couple at United and now at Juventus. However, as I already pointed out, Neymar has so far lacked the maturity to carry his team and tbf has also had injuries at critical points in the last 2 seasons. PS I am not a Neymar fan for his antics.
No.

Scholsey2004

Sorry, what? Not meaning to be rude but how old are you? Ronaldo in his younger days (ie ten years ago) was everything neymar is now.. and more.
You really shouldn't need to make this point. It should be self evident to anyone.

diarm

Go to bed. You're drunk.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

Absolute disaster of a post

No Love

Diabolical post. Part in bold is particularly bad.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
We should take him on loan (or free transfer). He can play from the left, Rashford can compete with Tony for game time. He'll spur on the younger players and they get to see how the most driven athlete we've ever had works and trains.

Oh the romance of it.

Scholsey2004

He's one of those players like Vardy. You know he's about to finally go over the hill so you don't bid. And then 2 or 3 years later he's still scoring hatfulls.

James Peril

Your mom and dad should revoke your access to internet for this post alone, at least for two weeks.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Let’s do this. :devil:

Robbie Boy

Oh deary me.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus

Let’s do this. :devil:
it is €57m fee not to make Juve incur in an accounting loss + his €31m/year net wage, so he’s surely bound in golden handcuffs at this stage :rolleyes: .... or maybe a swap???:D

Squeaky Bumtime

Lay of internet for about 2 weeks, it will do you a ton of good.

Paxi

it is €57m fee not to make Juve incur in an accounting loss + his €31m/year net wage, so he’s surely bound in golden handcuffs at this stage :rolleyes:
No one is paying that fee for him. I’d snap your hand of for something more reasonable though.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Said it last summer. Move did not make sense for Juve. Economic waste.
Would be madness for us to sign him at this stage in our evolution. Think we'd be a bad move for him as well.

Red00012

Madrid and Juve both regretting giving Insane wages that no player should be on. Serves them both right

Eddy_JukeZ

Selling him is the right move if you're Juve, but I have no clue who will pay his wages.

Might be stuck at Juventus.

manutddjw

Hypothetically, I’d do it. I’m convinced by Greenwood on the right although I don’t see it as his long term position. I wanted Sancho for quality of depth. Ronaldo would give us that. Needs to adjust his wage demands by a whole lot though.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why doesn’t Ronaldo accept he’s got all the money and achievements in the world and go become a club legend at Derby County or somewhere for a laugh.

Eddy_JukeZ

Hypothetically, I’d do it. I’m convinced by Greenwood on the right although I don’t see it as his long term position. I wanted Sancho for quality of depth. Ronaldo would give us that. Needs to adjust his wage demands by a whole lot though.

He wouldn't displace Greenwood. It'd be for Rashford.

I don't know if I'd tinker with the Rashford-Martial duo.

This isn't Ronaldo from 2015.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
You'd do what exactly?
I mean, Fee, surely it'd have to be zero-low
Signing on fee: This is Ronaldo, he'd want a daft one
Agent fee: See above
Wages: Already on crazy wages, why drop?

This is Juves problem and it'll stay their problem

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Sure he’s got 37 in 46 and still looks like he’ll be scoring for another 3-4 years but let’s not.
I meant let’s not do the annual ‘RedCafe obsesses over signing Ronaldo despite him clearly not wanting to sign for us’.

Paxi

I’d offer him a two year deal with option for 3rd. He’s quite clearly still one of the fittest athletes about. Against Lyon he looked nippy as hell for whatever the hell age that he is. Unless he gets a massive, career injury he’d probably break Rooneys record if he came back.

Womp

idiot
I really hope we don't fall into the trap. Would be on huge wages, hard to move on from here and I don't think he'd suit the high intensity style we are going for.

Eddy_JukeZ

I really hope we don't fall into the trap. Would be on huge wages, hard to move on from here and I don't think he'd suit the high intensity style we are going for.
I highly doubt he'd be interested in returning to the Prem at his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.