Cry now, Maupay

Moiraine

Not sure it tops Dele Alli or Padrew’s Dance Celebrations. Surely that revenge was sweeter than Maupay’s.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Not sure it tops Dele Alli or Padrew’s Dance Celebrations. Surely that revenge was sweeter than Maupay’s.
Don't remember the Alli one, but the Pardew dance one was brilliant. Shame Louis didn't go up to him after the game for a dance.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really? They just ran us off the pitch. We were like Crystal Palace when they beat City 3v2 (except we were crap). Really not a time to be saying this.
Nothing to do with Brighton's performance. They were better, no doubt.

But Maupay with his cheeky penalty and stupid crying celebration, well if you do all that then you have to be ready to take it as well from the opposition fans.

Did that stupid celebration, ended the match literally crying. Karma.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Was it towards United or just his general celebration?
Looks like one of those stupid video game celebrations like the loser dance Griezmann used to do etc... Nothing in it.

Yagami

Good post resistant
@George Owen , yep, Valdivia is the only one who gets away with that celebration for me :lol:

What a player he was.

NYAS

Laughing at the tears of opposition fans is quality whether you are Bayern winning everything or if you are a shitty team.

Its what football is about :lol:
The Bayern fan I get, they’re always going to have a stick up their arse after what happened in 99’, but when your own fans say stuff like that it makes you wonder why they actually watch football?

NYAS

:lol: The infamous Chororó

El Mago can do whatever he wants.

@George Owen , yep, Valdivia is the only one who gets away with that celebration for me :lol:

What a player he was.
I never thought I’d see the day Valdivia would be discussed on RedCafe. Absolute legend for a couple of clubs in my neck of the woods (mainly Al-Ain) simply a magical footballer. A lesser Ronaldinho. :drool:

Yagami

Good post resistant
I never thought I’d see the day Valdivia would be discussed on RedCafe. Absolute legend for a couple of clubs in my neck of the woods (mainly Al-Ain) simply a magical footballer. A lesser Ronaldinho. :drool:
I'm always happy to bring the legend up. Maupay's celebration reminded me of him which is why I had to mention it here, and tag George.

Cool that he played for some of your local team. I do wish he had played more in Europe, though.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Laughing at the tears of opposition fans is quality whether you are Bayern winning everything or if you are a shitty team.

Its what football is about :lol:
Exactly, when the opposition are down and out, you lob a couple of half bricks and follow up with a dirty two footed tackle, metaphorically speaking.

Ace of Spades

I don't hate the player, I think he is quite good actually, but yeah when you do celebrations like that, expect that sometimes it will bite you back.

It is a little funny, but no hard feelings from me.

dev1l

Still cannot believe what he did with his hand up there in the last minute of the game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sweeter because we won the cup yes, but Maupay's was a lot more taunting.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I enjoyed their manager's face after the winner too - but he is entitled to celebrate his team getting a presumed equaliser on 95 mins.

But I dislike Brighton's pack your defence with loads of absolute giants, donkey ball approach

Tarrou

I see the "we're not allowed to enjoy that" because we're shit police are out in full force in this thread