Kick-off
Wed, 3 March 2021 @ 8:15pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Siorac

Well, that's 45 minutes of my life I'm not getting back.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
    Bruno and Rashford should have scored. We should be 2.0 up despite the overall dire football
    Rashford should of passed to Cavani and would of been a certain goal.

ShinjiNinja26

That was pretty dire. A few nice balls into the box from Shaw and AWB but haven’t troubled them at all really apart from that deflected shot from Matic. Yet again we look dodgy as feck at the back, really need to step it up 2nd half.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
    We've been poor. They're not really playing well, although they've defended well at times.

A bit of composure and intensity and we'll do them.
    They’re always tough to break down, however shit we are. Then you look at the scores next weekend and I guarantee someone like Burnley will have pumped them 4-0. Game raising shits.

laughtersassassin

It was always going to happen. We aren't playing great football before Xmas as a whole minus a few games here and there
    True. Missing Pogba a big factor. But the teams we are dropping points to are rubbish.

Ole would want to be lying about his summer plans cause while we may be second we haven't improved that much really.

Judas

Open to offers
    Do people not think this team has more talent than its showing? I struggle to believe this is the best they're capable of. But game after game we see these types of performances, we look so clueless.

Shimo

You know this game is going to end up 1-0 to them, we will end up giving a stupid goal away.

Bruno at least was dropping to get on the ball early but, then we are back to disconnect from midfield to attackers. If Bruno is just going to give away needless fouls and the ball, might just be better to play with another striker instead. Or if Ole actually wanted to go for it, drop Bruno into midfield and throw on another attacker - let him play the Pogba role of creator from deep. But, can't see Ole being that brave.

IrishMcD

People do not want to hear it, but we are so poorly coached. Greenwood and Rashford constantly making the same errors every single game. Ole keep talking about when are forwards click, they won't click without coaching. They aren't trying anything in terms of link play, it is all individual stuff that keeps breaking down and destroying confidence. Nothing, absolutely nothing coming from the sideline. These performances keep happening every single time we play a team we should be beating easily. We are so far off competing as a club, in every aspect. If liverpool didnt have the injuries they have had, we would be miles behind them too.
    Chelsea under Tuchel will overtake us too. I am at a lost as to how people can defend this set up. I love Ole the player, but we are going nowhere.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
    We are at our most dangerous when we get the ball into our forward players quickly. That ain't happening.

Sparky Rhiwabon

We seem to be clueless as to how to break them down. No visible tactics or attacking system.

Longshanks

Controlling the game, should be ahead but our wide forwards have been very poor so far. Wish someone would tell greenwood he doesn't have to try and beat 4 men everytime he gets the ball and rashford is playing really tentatively.

troylocker

Very good 2/3 of the time, but too many misplaced passes and simple mistakes. Shaw our best so far, Greenwood has been shocking. Imagine having an aggressive striker with sublime finishing out there...

Matt851

Starting with a midfield of matic and fred, there was only one way this game was going

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
    I assume we’re just going to continue to let this game drift until the 86th minute before actually trying to win it?

Jev

We're playing well. The tempo dropped a bit in the last 15 minutes. We need to up it again but we were passing crisply and purposefully for most of the half.

Moaners gonna moan.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
    Utter garbage. Started slow again - and that must be what they are told to do otherwise people would be dropped. dull football from the guy who supposedly knows the clubs DNA. same old same old. we are nowhere near good enough

slored1

We're a one man team at the moment, and that man isn't Bruno Fernandes. Give me a team of 11 Luke Shaws and it wins you the league.

Nick7

I had genuinely forgotten that Matic shot was in this game. Feels like so long ago.

Bobade

Yet more clear evidence our team is not coached properly. I feel bad for all you lot deluded enough to think Ole is the best we could do.
    You shouldn't need good coaching for a team of top footballers to pass better than this to be honest.

RashyForPM

Greenwood is having a Martial vs Sheff Utd level shocker, just that Martial actually got the ball more in that game to mess up. Shaw, Bailly and AWB are having decent games but the rest bar Dean have been dreadful. Can’t create a chance whatsoever, aside from the time Rashy did his customary drag the ball just wide.

Matt851

Very good 2/3 of the time, but too many misplaced passes and simple mistakes. Shaw our best so far, Greenwood has been shocking. Imagine having an aggressive striker with sublime finishing out there...
    very good? wow thats an interesting take

arnie_ni

Do people not think this team has more talent than its showing? I struggle to believe this is the best they're capable of. But game after game we see these types of performances, we look so clueless.
    Yes we do but if you state it you get slated as ole out, when you can both agree he's done a good job but we could also be doing lot better

VivaRonaldo85

We play like this way too often for me to believe there has or will be any significant improvement any time soon. This is absolute dross.
    Sadly I’m with you. This is the norm rather than the exception

Rossa

Second half, we tend to improve. I have no idea why we go at it completely opposite of common sense and City, for instance. Get an early goal, get the momentum going and just kill teams off. Instead, we go lumbering around, then intensifying and more often than not, scoring. Surely, our way must be more exhausting.

yamo123x

Been incredibly average for ages now. It's as if he believes he's made it as an elite player and had given up on being that eneretic exciting player he was before that injury.
    He is bigtime now mate, made for life, arrogant walking football is his game now, limping about when things go against him.

Capable of magic moments but its becoming a rare thing now. He is really pi55ing me off.

Giggsyking

It does not matter who we put on the pitch. This team lacks any comprehension to how suffocate and kill nothing teams like Palace, SU, WBA etc. and that is totally on the so called manager who is sitting on his seat playing with his Ipad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Man of the Match

Dean Henderson image Dean Henderson 53% of 238 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

4.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 248 ratings.

Score Predictions