Cup draws under Ole

foolsgold

If you want to win things you need to beat good teams, if you can't beat West Ham at home you're not going to win anything. Moyes is probably going to put out a weakish team anyway. It's a distraction they don't need.

Djemba-Djemba

If you want to win things you need to beat good teams, if you can't beat West Ham at home you're not going to win anything. Moyes is probably going to put out a weakish team anyway. It's a distraction they don't need.
Not always.

City won an FA Cup a few years ago and the best team they played was Brighton.

Their cup draw luck is obscene

Wilt

Firstly, it’s WH at home ….we will be odds on favourites to win.

Secondly, it’s the EFL ….BIG DEAL!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I think people aren't denying you need to beat these teams if you want to win it. However, it would have been nice to have a few games against lesser teams first so we could give fringe players/youth players some minutes.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Firstly, it’s WH at home ….we will be odds on favourites to win.

Secondly, it’s the EFL ….BIG DEAL!
The point is that our neighbours keep getting lower league teams at almost every avenue possible, allowing them to rest the entire squad.

We get a PL team in form.

No one is expecting to travel to the final without having to play one of the big shooters, but sometimes it would be nice to have a cup draw where you can imagine winning 9-0 and having lasagna with a resting pulse

Chairman Steve

I’m fully expecting a hard CL group again as our English peers get piss easy groups (especially City and Chelsea).

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
5pm thursday - well, that's the start time but what with the doves of peace and dancing girls, adverts and the like.... sometime next week!
:lol:
Not forgetting an anti racist ballet performed by the Dance Theatre Of Harlem

MUFC OK

I couldn't care less about the League Cup. I hope we use it to give some game time to fringe players in our ridiculously bloated squad.

We certainly have had tough draws since Ole joined though. I expect that to continue in the CL draw later on.

Hughie77

Take that CL draw . Villarreal, Atalanta, Young boys. Not bad at all.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I honestly had to double check it and make sure they didn't mix up the two Manchester clubs.

City's owners won't be happy. Not enough bung this year. Saving it to pay Ronaldo 650k a week.

Nikelesh Reddy

Great draw for us!I”m just so relieved,we should definitely be able to make the last 16 at the very least....

Bird Nerd

We won the draw this year....finally! Ole...don't mess it up and play Martial......

redrobed

Honestly if you think our champions league group wasn’t a case of the FA stitching us up then you haven’t been watching closely enough. It’s just that they decided to be more discrete this time. Our record against Villa Real has been terrible - don’t think we’ve ever beaten them. Young Boyz have won 4 consecutive Swiss super leagues. Atlanta have been incredible since founded 7 years ago with their achievements already including 2 MLS cups. But sure, buy into the press’ whole ‘Utd aren’t being stitched up by the draws’ propaganda. Personally I won’t be a sheep. I’ll listen to YouTube.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
Honestly if you think our champions league group wasn’t a case of the FA stitching us up then you haven’t been watching closely enough. It’s just that they decided to be more discrete this time. Our record against Villa Real has been terrible - don’t think we’ve ever beaten them. Young Boyz have won 4 consecutive Swiss super leagues. Atlanta have been incredible since founded 7 years ago with their achievements already including 2 MLS cups. But sure, buy into the press’ whole ‘Utd aren’t being stitched up by the draws’ propaganda. Personally I won’t be a sheep. I’ll listen to YouTube.
:lol: :lol: :lol: