The episode where Larry buys a sewing machine for the kid
The Black Swan
The Beloved Aunt
The Doll's head
The rattling car seat
The missing baseball

That's just off the top of my head.

Dan

Can’t remember all the episode names but Palestinian Chicken stands out as a good one. The episode where he dates a disabled woman too.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I actually started rewatching the entire thing again last week. Only 3 episodes in, but I laughed harder than the first time, somehow. Best £20 I've ever spent on a boxset in my life.

Raw

Just watched the new one, so glad it's back!

Larry using the MAGA hat as a people repellent was brilliant :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
What are the best episodes to recommend to someone who's never seen Curb before, to get them in to it? The wheelchair date one?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Good episode! Leon's line about how you never see someone wear a MAGA hat backwards because they want to see their ass-kicking coming was especially brilliant!

The start of the episode felt weirdly paced for me. It was so fast compared to how the show usually is.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The most perfectly written episode in terms of getting everything to fall into place is season 7's 'The Black Swan'. My favourite scene in Curb is in the episode 'The Special Section' in series 3. Other episodes which are brilliant are 'The Larry David Sandwich', 'The Ski Lift' and 'The Ida Funkhauser Roadside Memorial'.

Suedesi

Speaking of the new season - great fecking episode, Larry David is awesome. MAGA hat, Harvey Weinstein very topical. Oh and Cheryl getting an allergy :lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I saw this and feared I might not like the episode because season 9 featured a Larry who went out of his way to get into fights whereas in seasons 1-8 the arguments were mostly caused by other people behaving like arseholes. It seems more organic for Larry to be the victim of some nonsense and to then point out how ridiculous everyone else is being. I was glad that there was plenty of that in this episode though with the sexual harassment storyline.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I saw this and feared I might not like the episode because season 9 featured a Larry who went out of his way to get into fights whereas in seasons 1-8 the arguments were mostly caused by other people behaving like arseholes. It seems more organic for Larry to be the victim of some nonsense and to then point out how ridiculous everyone else is being. I was glad that there was plenty of that in this episode though with the sexual harassment storyline.
Yeah, between that, the scooters, and other things it was feeling forced at first. It redeemed itself eventually though.

Member 39557

Yeah, between that, the scooters, and other things it was feeling forced at first. It redeemed itself eventually though.
I agree.
First half was a bit off, but then it really picked up towards the end. Love the big goodbye too, almost as good as the chat and cut.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Can’t remember all the episode names but Palestinian Chicken stands out as a good one. The episode where he dates a disabled woman too.
Jesus Christ how I laughed through that. So many memorable lines. "What is this a raid on Entebbe?" "feck me like Israel fecks my people"