Gaming Cyberpunk 2077 (PC, PS4/5, Xbox One)

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I'd rather it was delayed and only comes out when it's ready. Also I cant really afford it right now so from a purely selfish perspective this suits me fine.

Nickosaur

hahaha feck. Didn't the game just go gold? I thought that essentially meant - it's on on.

AaronRedDevil

Worse part about all this is the story probably isn't going to be even great. Seems like on of those games with a lot of content but not much else. Ffs will they stop delaying shit! It only makes each one more worse as its supposed to be the best game ever!

Woodzy

Had the week booked off for this.

Might have to try AC: Valhalla now instead.

Leg-End

Demon Souls should be very good at least.
It does look good but I didn’t enjoy the last ones much, think I would wait for a price drop on it.

I got AC Black Flag for PS4 release, AC Valhalla for PS5 is nice symmetry. I’m just diverting what I saved already for GT7 to it.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Think it looks absolutely shite from the gameplay I've seen.
Ill play it more as I just love the history lessons and the exploring of recreated and in many cases lost locales from that history. The announced expansions sound awesome too. If it doesn't have a finishing move where you plant an axe into someone s skull Ill consider it shite though.

Still playing Odyssey s second expansion - which is impressive. Cant say Ubi doesn't put a lot of love in those games, regardless of what someone may think of the gameplay.

Irwin99

Cynically I'm wondering if they've delayed it to avoid competition with AC but surely it would wipe the floor with that.

Oh well, I might as well wait until Christmas eve and make it a Christmas game.

Shark

@NotShark
Ill play it more as I just love the history lessons and the exploring of recreated and in many cases lost locales from that history. The announced expansions sound awesome too. If it doesn't have a finishing move where you plant an axe into someone s skull Ill consider it shite though.

Still playing Odyssey s second expansion - which is impressive. Cant say Ubi doesn't put a lot of love in those games, regardless of what someone may think of the gameplay.
The history aspect is definitely great. I don't know, just from the gameplay I've seen it's not as visually great as it could be and the AI seems to be piss poor. Maybe it's improved now though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
With this and Fifa next gen being in December I'll have nothing to play launch day. None of the games interest me.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I thought the next gen versions weren't out til next year anyway? Weird that it impacts the current gen releases.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Noises in Poland there's a good chance this gets deferred to Spring or even next Summer. Probably just nonsense though.

evil_geko

I have absolutely zero hype for this game, which can only be good, I expect lots of disappointing people after the launch, they hype and expectations are too high.

I just expect a game with great story and atmosphere with mediocre gameplay.

Shark

@NotShark
I thought the next gen versions weren't out til next year anyway? Weird that it impacts the current gen releases.
That's why I'm not overly arsed. Yeah the game looks great but it'll be even better with genuine next gen enhancements and not catering to current gen hardware.

Balljy

That's why I'm not overly arsed. Yeah the game looks great but it'll be even better with genuine next gen enhancements and not catering to current gen hardware.
Delay the console versions until next year and release it on the PC now I say

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I have absolutely zero hype for this game, which can only be good, I expect lots of disappointing people after the launch, they hype and expectations are too high.

I just expect a game with great story and atmosphere with mediocre gameplay.
You’ll be wrong.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Noises in Poland there's a good chance this gets deferred to Spring or even next Summer. Probably just nonsense though.
Hmm, surely the time to do that would've been now and not after delaying it another 21 days. Can't see it.

Green_Red

Still testing it? Surely covid presents the perfect opportunity for game testing. Sitting at home getting stoned playing computer games... seems like the perfect scenario. Bet its a pile of shite. Buying the samurai game now. feck em.