Gaming Cyberpunk 2077 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia) | Coming back to PSN 21st June

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Replaying this on ps5. Can't answer phone calls. It tells me to press D-pad down but that just rejects the call. Havn't found a solution for this. Anyone got an idea?

dinostar77

Just started playing this for the first time on my PS5. So far its been great. There was a massive patch released recently so they may have fix alot of the bugs. I'm 10 hours or so into it and so far no glitches or bugs.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Just started playing this for the first time on my PS5. So far its been great. There was a massive patch released recently so they may have fix alot of the bugs. I'm 10 hours or so into it and so far no glitches or bugs.
It's a awesome game now. I played it first on ps4 when it released and it was awful. On the 2nd playthrough with the ps5 udate and latest patch it's one of the best ever imo. My first playthrough ruiner the novelty factor though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Is the city still dead?

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Is the city still dead?
I booted it up at the weekend to try again, and on PC it's full of people but still very much devoid of life (and anything to look at on the streets bar the same 4 vending machines and dumpsters). And the gameplay is as mediocre as ever, and I won't get started on the pitiful A.I that has barely changed despite the patch notes :lol:

It's clearly decent for some though, so worth an attempt on heavy sale!