Gaming Cyberpunk 2077 (PC, PS4/5, Xbox One)

caid

Patch 1.05 seems to have done more harm than good for me. Suspension on bikes seems very broken since patch.

Mindhunter

Any guidance on whether I should get this on Stadia or wait for a better version to release on Xbox One?

I loved playing TW3 and have been excited for this for quite sometime. I even debated on pre-ordering the game but decided against it. Since then the negative reviews have stopped me from buying the game as I am currently on Xbox One.

Bojan11

The immediate future looks dark for Cyberpunk’s makers — perhaps even darker than the future they built in Night City. Refund requests are pouring in by the thousands. Lawyers and investors in Warsaw are circling the situation, contemplating a class-action lawsuit against the company for potential criminal “misrepresentation in order to receive financial benefits,” according to a regulatory filing. Many gamers are swearing off playing Cyberpunk entirely until the company fixes all of the problems.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/19/style/cyberpunk-2077-video-game-disaster.html

Coxy

Any guidance on whether I should get this on Stadia or wait for a better version to release on Xbox One?

I loved playing TW3 and have been excited for this for quite sometime. I even debated on pre-ordering the game but decided against it. Since then the negative reviews have stopped me from buying the game as I am currently on Xbox One.
Stadia - you’re just streaming. Definitely not the Xbox One version.

Personally on my X it plays fine - some minor bugs sure - but no glitches yet thankfully.

evil_geko

Still having a blast, literally the only bug I experienced is items hovering in the air several times, Johnny's cigare, mobile etc. Rest was smooth sailing for me.

Irwin99

I restored Del to his former self and got rid of the splintering personalities and Johnny called me a piece of crap for doing it. What option everyone else pick? I didn't have enough points for a special option. Took me ages to figure out how to not get electrocuted :D

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I restored Del to his former self and got rid of the splintering personalities and Johnny called me a piece of crap for doing it. What option everyone else pick? I didn't have enough points for a special option. Took me ages to figure out how to not get electrocuted :D
I had high enough skill with tech (I think) to merge them into one personality. I ended up getting a cab of my own as a reward.

Irwin99

I had high enough skill with tech (I think) to merge them into one personality. I ended up getting a cab of my own as a reward.
I got the same reward. maybe the third option gives you something different but it's probably the same :confused:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I got the same reward. maybe the third option gives you something different but it's probably the same :confused:
It does seem like the end is the same regardless of your choices in most if not all of the side quests.

Irwin99

Does anyone know if there's a romance trophy? I don't want to look at trophy guides in case I spoil more important plot details.

Jericholyte2

As a relative noob to this, I was looking at getting a copy for the Xbox Series X. Does this still have all the bugs and shit reported in the previous gen consoles or is this isolate to them?

Bebe

As a relative noob to this, I was looking at getting a copy for the Xbox Series X. Does this still have all the bugs and shit reported in the previous gen consoles or is this isolate to them?
Some of the visual bugs and glitches will still be present, but the really experience-killing stuff seems to be on the older consoles.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Anyone had any luck with a refund via PS Store? I requested it via that link but i've not had an email back or anything yet

Vitro

Anyone played on PS4 since the 1.05 patch, is there a significant improvement?

Kaos

"The hunt" side mission was very very good IMHO.
The side missions are the best thing about this game honestly (same can probably be said for The Witcher 3, that and Gwent). I found myself shamelessly dropping everything and simping hard whenever Panam calls and asks for help :lol:

b82REZ

I'm right at the end now. Really don't know whether to refund now. I have thoroughly enjoyed the game, but there's no doubting it's missing an awful lot and is buggy as hell.

Anyone finished it and successfully refusing on PSN? @AaronRedDevil you tried didn't you?

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
The side missions are the best thing about this game honestly (same can probably be said for The Witcher 3, that and Gwent). I found myself shamelessly dropping everything and simping hard whenever Panam calls and asks for help :lol:
Can definitely relate!

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Yeah she had me wrapped around her little finger.

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
But worse
I’ve actually played that ET game..
Cyberpunk: Panam Love simulator

AaronRedDevil

I'm right at the end now. Really don't know whether to refund now. I have thoroughly enjoyed the game, but there's no doubting it's missing an awful lot and is buggy as hell.

Anyone finished it and successfully refusing on PSN? @AaronRedDevil you tried didn't you?
I'm not sure if I want to refund it yet. I really enjoyed the game. Tempted to replay it again. But I'm going to wait a couple of months to replay it. Otherwise I'll just buy it again down the road. The ps5 version.

mitChley

Personally I think it's a poor show to refund a game you've thoroughly enjoyed.

Kaos

Yeah agreed. They ought to take the Steam approach whereby you're refused a refund if you've exceeded a certain numbers of hours spent in the game. If you've enjoyed it and are requesting a refund its borderline robbery tbh.

Moby

Dick
Yeah agreed. They ought to take the Steam approach whereby you're refused a refund if you've exceeded a certain numbers of hours spent in the game. If you've enjoyed it and are requesting a refund its borderline robbery tbh.
I take it you've never bought a scuba diving costume, went underwater with it and returned it the day after?

Because that'd obviously be pretty disgusting! :nervous:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Since you two are being the angels on his shoulder @b82REZ I'll be the devil.

Refund it. Feck 'em.