D. McDonnell - the Mirror: Jose will be sacked this weekend | BBC: Jose still has board backing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GledTheRed

Some speculated that's the reason for Mourinho's press conference but serious would he really be told he's getting the sack before it actually happens? I mean surely anyone with any dignity about them would just walk there and then themselves
All about the money i guess.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Explains the press conference.

J_XO

I get the feeling this could be a disaster as the problems are much deeper than Jose but I guess we’ll see if this is true and what our plans are moving forward

AngliaRed

I hope JM resigns. I like the guy so I would rather he keeps some dignity. Yes his tactics and man management has been questionable but the gutless useless players should take some/if not half the blame.

Any incoming manager should seriously tear some new asses. Sell the following:

Valencia
Jones
Mata
Young
Lingard
Pogba ( if he doesn’t wanna be here)
Martial ( if he doesn’t wanna be here)
Fellaini (‘nice guy, grafter, but not united way)

VanGaalyTime

Lots of reliable sources now reporting the news. Shame how this has happened and the problems go much deeper than Jose, but hopefully this is the start of many required changes at the club. Woodward next.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
If you're sacking him for sure, what's the point of not sacking him before the game?

If the players all know he's a lame duck, you're surely better off with Carrick in charge against Newcastle.

3KDré

This is going to be the classic '48 hours' that becomes about 2 weeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I get the feeling this could be a disaster as the problems are much deeper than Jose but I guess we’ll see if this is true and what our plans are moving forward
Disaster? As in being 10th and going out of cups to lower leaguers?

Judas

Open to offers
Jose has annoyed me a lot, but its amazingly disrespectful really. I can't get over how badly run we are, our behaviour and dealing with issues like this is just laughably unprofessional.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I hope JM resigns. I like the guy so I would rather he keeps some dignity. Yes his tactics and man management has been questionable but the gutless useless players should take some/if not half the blame.
There's dignity and then there's the £10 million (or whatever) he would lose out on by resigning. It would be insane for him to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.