Daily Mail

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The i##igrants they should worry about include yanks. I remember seeing two English girls sunbathing topless on a beach in ‘merka who were ogled to a horrifying extent. Some creep even took out his phone to film them.
That's because it was a playground sandpit. Everything is bigger in America.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
So someone is calculating every year the number of topless french women? What a job...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I know the bar is really low for this newspaper but the last week has taken the cake. Resprting to pictures from 2015 to smear Starmer and doubling down on the Rayner fisaco.

Last edited:

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Not that I read the depressing DM. But if I was charitable, I would just say that their journalists have a very vivid imagination.
But the reality is that they regularly print total bullsh1t. And their Tory readers swallow every word.
Got to feel quite sorry for them.

lsd

The Oracle
Apparently our favourite newspaper might go out of business. If so I think this tweet sums up my feelings

LARulz

Apparently our favourite newspaper might go out of business. If so I think this tweet sums up my feelings

They make an insane amount of money unfortunately, they are just making common business moves. Their newsroom/papers are all working independently and therefore wasting even more money than needed

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Daily Fail just making things up, who would have thought it.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Creeping over a 14 year old girl with her 'button nose, brown eyes and curly brunette hair'.
They manage to misspell her name as 'Video' too.

Matthew McConaughey shares RARE photos of daughter Vida on her 14th birthday - and she's mom Camila Alves' TWIN!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Conaughey-RARE-photos-daughter-birthday.html#
Kind of disappointed her name isnt actually video. Would be very on point for an out of touch Hollywood couple (no idea whether Matthew McConaughey is out of touch mind you).